Show us your 3D printed modifications

Alanmh

T6 Pro
Just wondering if anyone has any STL files they would share for the T6. Cup holder mods, or a fascia plate for the overhead slot by the courtesy light maybe?

Thanks in advance.

There's a great file on here for covering up the floor seat mounting brackets
Same with the cubby hole - a drawer I think

EDIT -

Found it:

and

I imagine @Jono and @Surfbus1 will be happy to share the load with printing and selling these.

I just posted a design I have made to cover the tailgate hinge holes, and to add a switch there which I use for the tailgate release.

Last edited by a moderator:
@T6Jay those bins are awesome, i'd have a couple depending on price if you do some!!
Thanks! Our little girl loves the one beside her seat for drinks/snacks and monkey storage.

These ones are highly customised to fit my van (wall thickness, insulation type, positioned for my rear seat type (Reimo variotech), my process was to cut the hole in the lining (gulp!) then measure the available space and design the bin for it. It would need some thought to see how that could be adapted for 'any' van. Then they take around 48 hours to print, the PLA costs about £10, how much would you pay for something like that?

One possibility is that I make a generic design, with a few easily modifiable dimensions, then put the files on thingiverse (or here) and anyone with a printer can print their own.

What do you think?

Back