For Sale 3D Printed Coaster Sets

Roberts

T6 Pro
I hope this OK with admins. I've started a small hobby hoping to turn turn into a business and I'm starting out small with coaster currently with the idea of growing into all sorts of products and designs.

All my own design I must say. (If no one has come up with a T6 Forum coaster set I'll happily design and produce them if there was any interest).

VW logos are for fun and to show the scope of designs. I would not want to infringe on copyright laws.

I can generally print these in any colour and any combination of colours so let me know. I can even do wood effect.

Any ideas for other designs or products will be welcomed. Once the business is set up (hoping there is enough interest I will happily create a trader account etc...)

£12 4 coasters
£22 4 coasters and holder
£28 6 coasters and holder

Free Postage

131261115_396307338455179_3859089941673784074_o.jpg130342870_394944695258110_640971643235545197_o.jpg130743683_394944691924777_6174003281603848535_o.jpg130835685_396307301788516_5736791146175721536_o.jpg130782583_394298058656107_4344435608751118480_o.jpg130338557_394297958656117_7439097761723697136_o.jpg

I hope this OK with admins. I've started a small hobby hoping to turn turn into a business and I'm starting out small with coaster currently with the idea of growing into all sorts of products and designs.

All my own design I must say. (If no one has come up with a T6 Forum coaster set I'll happily design and produce them if there was any interest).

VW logos are for fun and to show the scope of designs. I would not want to infringe on copyright laws.

I can generally print these in any colour and any combination of colours so let me know. I can even do wood effect.

Any ideas for other designs or products will be welcomed. Once the business is set up (hoping there is enough interest I will happily create a trader account etc...)

£12 4 coasters
£22 4 coasters and holder
£28 6 coasters and holder

Free Postage

View attachment 94683View attachment 94681View attachment 94682View attachment 94684View attachment 94685View attachment 94686

Hi

Keen to get a pack of 4 red VW coasters in black holder? Do you have these available?

Thanks

I have generated a lot of interest in the coasters. And some comments came through asking for solid bases.

I thought I'd also design a click system for people who didn't necessarily want the holder.

Prices for these are

£4 per coaster inc P&P

I can do these with the holder too at the prices stated originally.

Thank you for the support. Many more products are on the way. My main design I am working on is a solution for a lid in the top of the T6 dash. 100% of the profits are being funded back into this project to get some useful bits and pieces out there!

20201213_121223.jpg20201213_121157.jpg

Reactions: DWS
First couple of orders have been shipped. Please keep them coming :)

New products inbound shortly.

20201216_143627.jpg20201214_181516.jpg

Super excited, not even got my van yet....................... but ordered ready. Wife has not said a word for days..... :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: JOG
All your own designs hey? So this is you is it?
&

If it is not you then you MUST meet creative commons laws. If it is then great thanks as I printed a set in multi material a year or so ago... They are no good in PLA after a while. If youve just edited the above then you are still needing to meet the CC.

@bullracing

I'd rather you contact me directly before trying to call me out on a public forum. These are in fact my own design. I hadn't thought to look up that some one else is using a similar idea online. It just so happens we came up with the same idea.

If you'd like to speak to me, please do it in a PM.

As far as the VW logos are concerned, I take your point.

I have been around the 3d printing game since the 1st Prusa i3. I have made designs for years, I put them up for free for everyone to use but I ask they respect the CC license when using them.
I find it facinating that your coaster base is the exact same design. Complete coincidence? I printed the set years ago so I thought it odd yours looked just like the ones I have.

Sorry but when someone copies a design and says it is their own I will always call them out no matter what. It is what I would expect people to do if my design is copied. The VW logo is not what I am worried about at all. You can make and sell these too but you need to follow the CC license when doing so. I make and sell things all the time but I will not tell porkys to get sales.
Unless your going to tell me it is a complete coincidence you made a base just like one made in 2014 thats available for free on Thingiverse and had no idea about it.

Even if you remix and edit the design but the edit can be traced back to the original, even slightly you must follow the CC license.

You think if I was dumb enough to copy a design I would use the original as a base?

This argument is pointless, there is no way I can prove to you that these are my own design. I'll repost an ad with a different base.

I have been around the 3d printing game since the 1st Prusa i3. I have made designs for years, I put them up for free for everyone to use but I ask they respect the CC license when using them.
I find it facinating that your coaster base is the exact same design. Complete coincidence? I printed the set years ago so I thought it odd yours looked just like the ones I have.

Sorry but when someone copies a design and says it is their own I will always call them out no matter what. It is what I would expect people to do if my design is copied. The VW logo is not what I am worried about at all. You can make and sell these too but you need to follow the CC license when doing so. I make and sell things all the time but I will not tell porkys to get sales.
Unless your going to tell me it is a complete coincidence you made a base just like one made in 2014 thats available for free on Thingiverse and had no idea about it.
Didn’t you copy the Bellow bungee that was being sold you many years on the California club shop?

Didn’t you copy the Bellow bungee that was being sold you many years on the California club shop?
No copyright there Eli, You just got some love for a different group/company :p . 3d designs are controlled by licenses, its really not hard to give the owner the credit/link to them and sell them. Thats all it requires. Simples. Unless someone wants to tell me they are not alike and that it must be a huge coincidence someone can make the exact same design out of the millions of different ways to design one out there?

Niknak. There is thousands of designs on www.thingiverse.com
If you need any advice on printers etc give me a shout. They are tons of fun and really, really handy. The cheaper ones do come with more hassle setting up and keeping setup so you are worth spending a tad more if you can. Prusa are some of the best hobby printers out there with amazing support. Unless you want to make big stuff their mini is a great printer.

Well they arrived today and so pleased they look great. The photo's here do not do them justice all I need now is a van to put them in.

HYN all.

Cheers for the feedback guys.

To add some news to this thread and ignoring the trolls.

I have set up a business called Fast Fuse Designs and expanded my printer capabilities with multiple materials and technologies.

I've got T6 designs in the works next year. I'm booked in to get the dash 3d scanned for the dash lid Idea I have.

Not T6 related I've designed headset and controller stands. These can be standard and personalised. Give me a shout if you are interested. I will direct you to the ebay listing. I've been doing business merch too. Custom coasters and keyrings as seen below also.

IMG_20201219_142118.jpg
IMG_20201222_134935.jpg
20201219_205444.jpg

Back