3D Printed Kombi Floor Seat Bracket Blanks

Surfbus1

Hi Everyone,

I needed some kombi floor seat blanks but there didn't seem many options for buying what I wanted so instead modelled, designed and 3d printed some. Chuffed with the results and it stops the kids falling over the holes left when the seats are removed!

Anyway if anyone wants the 3d model to print there own Kombi floor blanks give me a shout and I can send over the STL and PRT files.

IMG_8547.jpeg

IMG_8548.jpeg

IMG_8549.jpeg

IMG_8550.jpeg

image001.png

Last edited:
Do you want to send it to me and I can preserve it on the forum server so it doesn’t get lost in time

Just put .pdf or similar on the end of the file name and it should be ok
If they are too large to upload (over 10mb) then you can email me admin@t6forum.com

@hoogle using my works 3D printer was taking liberties... I'd probably get shot for making them to sell on. If you download the STL file you can get them printed easily enough. I'm sure you can upload them to online 3d printing shops for a quote.

I'm keen too! got a buddy who can print these for me. How can I download the files?

I think there's quite a market appearing for these.......

I'd be interested if this design could integrate a full cover too (like the van-x version). :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Well, i historically never bought the van-x ones as they were £40+.

But, they have a lot of discounts on across the site and the covers are only £23 for 4 which I think is very reasonable hence I've ordered some.

Back