For Sale Custom Grille Badges

Welcome back, Chris. Take things easy and always talk to those who love you. I have been through similar experiences in the past and am now more open about my feelings.
Could I please join the queue for a T6.1 California with Biscotti in blue writing.

Reactions: CJW
Glad you feel on the mend now Chris, as they say time is a great healer

Hi Chris, new here but love your work! I hope you are feeling better (I’ve read through the thread).
If possible, could you please put me on the list - ‘Billie’ in red lettering (dark red or possible) on a black background… I’ve a T6 Highline with gloss black grille. Thanks so much.

Hi Chris, can I book a slot in the queue for a T6.1 Caravelle grill, hopefully will have decided on colours by the time you get this far...

Hi, can I join the queue? Ruby please black background with red writing. I have a t6.1 high line the grille has been replaced with the black gloss version, let me know if you need a photo.
Change of name it would be Lilly now if you are still doing them?

Chris; I've only just come across this thread and see that you've struck on a little success but also having to deal with a tough time too. Let me know as and when you're back up & running for an order - should that be possible?
Thanks and wishing you all the best. I have a T28 6.1 Transporter conversion & looking for 'Mabel' in VW Flannel grey, which is (in my opinion) a very light powder blue :)

Afternoon T6ers. Things in my life have changed in a very positive way, which I’m thankful for, but it’s going to take any spare time I had away for a good while. The thought that people want badges but I am the bottleneck is weighing heavily on me so…

I’ve decided that if anyone wants to take this on, I would give away the digital files and know-how. To make badges you’d need the following:
  • Proficiency with a 3D package such as C4D or maybe Blender
  • 3D printer
  • Airbrush / paint simple skills
There’s no catch. I don’t expect anything in return.

Is anyone interested?

Afternoon T6ers. Things in my life have changed in a very positive way, which I’m thankful for, but it’s going to take any spare time I had away for a good while. The thought that people want badges but I am the bottleneck is weighing heavily on me so…

I’ve decided that if anyone wants to take this on, I would give away the digital files and know-how. To make badges you’d need the following:
  • Proficiency with a 3D package such as C4D or maybe Blender
  • 3D printer
  • Airbrush / paint simple skills
There’s no catch. I don’t expect anything in return.

Is anyone interested?
My son is really interested in 3D printers, what sort of 'investment' do you think I would need for the printer to pick this up?

My son is really interested in 3D printers, what sort of 'investment' do you think I would need for the printer to pick this up?
Hi. A decent hobby / amateur current generation 3D printer is about £400. Consider it an excellent investment in his 4th Industrial Revolution future. I am happy to be backup ‘technical support’.

Hi. A decent hobby / amateur current generation 3D printer is about £400. Consider it an excellent investment in his 4th Industrial Revolution future. I am happy to be backup ‘technical support’.
Half of that second hand.

My mrs has been interested in 3d printing for crafting and might be possible she’d take this on. I’ll PM you for some advice on possible kit

Hi Chris, is there the smallest of chances you could do one for me before your impending retirement? Have you managed to transfer the business to a new owner? Just a 'Harvey' if you could for a caravelle T6.1 grille, Ascot Grey lettering (light beige/manilla/primer) on a black backing. I would love to have something limited edition that will obviously only appreciate in value over time! I do hope all is ok for you, so sorry to hear of your loss last year.

Back