For Sale Custom Grille Badges

Stay safe Chris and look after those close to you, 33 as others have said is far to young and just confirms life is too short - grill badges can wait :thumbsup:

Thanks for a excellent job Chris it arrived safely yesterday and I have just fitted the grill badge so glad that I seen this post just after you posted it up it’s a great product and glad to be part of it and wish you every success and with the amount of interest I’m sure it will be again THANKYOU View attachment 194452View attachment 194453
@Paint, spotted you in the carpark today at Volksfest - these badges are easy to spotIMG_0297.jpeg

Hi, can I join the queue? Ruby please black background with red writing. I have a t6.1 high line the grille has been replaced with the black gloss version, let me know if you need a photo.

Hi folks. So sorry about going radio silent. I had never been through an experience of grief like that. Several times I thought I was better but really wasn’t. I’ve just come back from a couple of weeks leave and feel very much myself now.

Thank you for all the kind messages on here and the PMs. It means a lot.

I’ve set aside tomorrow evening to get in contact with the next people in the queue. Totally understand if you’ve decided against it.

Thanks again - looking forward to being with my T6 family again - I missed the positivity and the banter.

Welcome back @CJW. I am pleased that you now feel in a better place. I have been through similar myself, and appreciate how long, if ever, it takes to come to terms following such a close loss.

Back