Wanted 3D Printed HU screen visor wanted

Irvine101

VIP Member
T6 Pro
On a previous post I asked whether it was possible for a next project if someone would be interested in designing / printing a sun visor for the Infotainment system.
I have now found a link to a 3D design for the T6 and wonder if anyone - @Jono perhaps - would be interested in printing one of these as a tester. I can't tell from the link how good / successful it would be but may be worth trying?
It is possible that the design may be for a LHD drive van, but is it possible to reverse the design to RHD?

Thanks

Chris

Last edited:
On a previous post I asked whether it was possible for a next project if someone would be interested in designing / printing a sun visor for the Infotainment system.
I have now found a link to a 3D design for the T6 and wonder if anyone - @Jono perhaps - would be interested in printing one of these as a tester. I can't tell from the link how good / successful it would be but may be worth trying?
It is possible that the design may be for a LHD drive van, but is it possible to reverse the design to RHD?

Thanks

Chris

This is certainly very interesting, let me see what I can do with it...

On a previous post I asked whether it was possible for a next project if you would be interested in designing / printing a sun visor for the Infotainment system. I have now found a link to a 3D design for the T6 and wonder if you would be interested in printing one of these as a tester. I can't tell from the link how good / successful it would be but may be worth trying? It is possible that the design may be for a LHD drive van, but is it possible to reverse the design to RHD?

Thanks

Chris

This is certainly very interesting, let me see what I can do with it...

Hi, any updates on this? This is something I was thinking about for looong time :)

Unfortunately the gap between the radio and the surrounding isn't big enough to fit it in. Might have to try with a trim tool to make it bigger

Ish, it's not gone all the way in on the left, but it's printed that thin it glows blue, you can see its reflection. It needs painting a mat black really

Back