My Shuttle Day-Van Conversion

Hello @dErZ

been following your thread , vans really looking good.
Apologies for asking you to go over old ground. I Took Delivery of my shuttle last week and I am currently in the planning stages . I really like what you’ve done conversion wise , I’m not sure a full conversion is really the way I want to go.

rear bed and Pod kitchen solution will work really well for us.

I have a couple questions about installation and sound deadening. Really around how much you used and did you put the existing trim back on.

What were the challenges taking down the ceiling and is there anything I should be wary off?

Finally( for now) I’m not sure I’m in a position to do electrics just yet. I know generally lining ,insulation and electrics all come together at the same time but would it be foolish of me to do the lining and insulation, replace all the trim and then revisit the electrics At a later date,

thanks in advance
Sent you a private message

Ordered Front and rear thermal black out blinds from Minster Products Ltd. Also got internal blinds made to measure that stick onto all the internal windows. (The ones below are their first attempt, these didnt fit properly so had to make a template for them and the new ones fit 99% perfectly)

Designed and printed some caps to stop the light coming through the suction cups.

Also made a cup that hooks onto the unused seatbelt holder.

20210707_211627.jpg

20210617_142938.jpg

20210707_154221.jpg

Made a Kindle Fire 8" holder for my little one but it melted within a day so have had to reprint it in a more heat resistant material..

20210719_121658.jpg

20210719_121603.jpg

Reactions: CAB
Back