Remap ..... Just Can’t Decide On Which One

so has anyone had a euro6 102 remapped with good results as mines got no overtaking grunt

REVO now released for euro 6, not done one year but apparently the results are rather good. I’m Happy to offer 10% off to the first Euro 6 102

Love to hear more about this @DaveyB.....tried to find some figures on Pendle's website to compare but they don't even list a T6.....at least I couldn't find one. Love to know how it affects your fuel consumption? Did you go for the air filter upgrade too?:thumbsup:

Love to hear more about this @DaveyB.....tried to find some figures on Pendle's website to compare but they don't even list a T6.....at least I couldn't find one. Love to know how it affects your fuel consumption? Did you go for the air filter upgrade too?:thumbsup:
Think most get posted on their FB page with graph images?

Not yet, but very tempted with lots more of their goodies. Just can’t justify it at the moment. Just ordered a new sofa for the lounge, now got to get a new carpet in there as well before the sofa arrives. So skint. Unable to squirrel any spare cash away from the boss at the moment, but when I can.............
She’ll never spot a bigger intercooler and turbo etc. Will she? ;):whistle:

too much bullshit about eco stats, and not enough FIGURES on peoples REMAPS!!! I WANT FIGURESSSSSSS

Back to Revo HQ today for them to flash their slightly tweaked stage1 software to my ECU.

Stock bi-tdi 180 gives 420 lb ft of torque at 1.8psi boost.
Mine now delivers 490 lb ft at 1.9psi boost.

Don’t know what they have tweaked over version 1 that I got a fortnight ago, but it is noticeable. The pull is even harder.

@T6180 and @Brennanpj I asked about whether I could send other local members in their direction, they said yes, they are planning to do more sales from there.
So call 01327301901 option 1 and ask for Chris Peel.

They have just developed their own 500hp Golf R, looks awesome.
He was saying they do a lot of development with Transporter HQ, and have either 300 or 400 dealers world wide.

Back to Revo HQ today for them to flash their slightly tweaked stage1 software to my ECU.

Don’t know what they have tweaked over version 1 that I got a fortnight ago, but it is noticeable. The pull is even harder.

@T6180 and @Brennanpj I asked about whether I could send other local members in their direction, they said yes, they are planning to do more sales from there.

He was saying they do a lot of development with Transporter HQ, and have either 300 or 400 dealers world wide.

Top man @DaveyB
That’s great . I will give Chris a call .
:thumbsup: Sound like your very happy with the job they have done .

Great when I get a remap I would like it to be done at the HQ.

Wonder if they could do a Forum day and give a group buy discount? :)

The 500PS Golf R/GTI is an amazing upgrade - Bolt the turbo on, remap it! Really is that simple, and the engine is strong enough for it!

The 500PS Golf R/GTI is an amazing upgrade - Bolt the turbo on, remap it! Really is that simple, and the engine is strong enough for it!
They have two. 1x GTI (fwd - so a bit lary), 1x R (4wd - so is mental).
Did ask what was the next power option for the van, but they don’t do a stage 2 for diesels :cry:.

Great when I get a remap I would like it to be done at the HQ.

Wonder if they could do a Forum day and give a group buy discount? :)
Always worth asking. He did say that they do vehicle group coffee mornings. One of the chaps has a T5 2.5 on 3sdm rims and air. Whilst another has a bright green T5 swamper that he bought off Transporter HQ.

Cheers @DaveyB I'll give them a call....need to get the interior sorted first though so It'll be in March

Has anyone used a raceline remap?

No I went for Pendle in the end, but Race line do boast some pretty impressive figures on improvement. Way past the figures of Pendle or Revo, especially on the 102bhp's and 140's, and to be honest that's why i was a little bit hesitant to go with a Race line. I have heard no bad reviews, but just wanted a re-map within safe parameters really.

I've been reading this thread with interest, especially after realising Pendle HQ is only 12 minutes from my house :grin bounce: Maybe I could do the return journey in only 8 minutes ;)

Back