Praise The Lowered....suspension news

We now have T6.1 ARB’s in stock. Fitting to our demo this week so you can try for yourself

image.jpg

They are as successful as the older model although with a much longer reach on the front the bar is as thick as the rear now, and with m a replacement bracket on the front it has made the kit more expensive.

Last edited:
Little update as to where we are on suspension presently.

We are now fitting upward of 40 suspensions kits a months, as well as the general servicing and repair work we do, as well as vehicle modification nd transformation. There has been a massive shortage on the suspension with Coivd, and the manufacturers struggling to keep up with demand. We've been buying Komforts direct from Germany in the short term, to satisfy orders and demand.

We have always keep 15 kits plus in stock, but due to the demand, that hasn't been enough, so we have now the following on the shelf (from next week), available for fitment and mail-order;

ST X Coilovers for T26-T30
Bilstein B14 Komforts for all weight loadings T26-T32
KW V1 for T32

We also offer the following, usually overnight order;

All other ST porducts
Bilstein lowering and lift kits
KW suspension
Eibach Pro-Street - The only coilover suspension that is 100% warranty friendly
Solow
Twin Projekt Sensitiv
H&R
Koni

We really cover everything suspension wise for your Transporter, and in fact all of your vehicles be it cars or vans.

All of our 'on site' fitting comes with a complimentary Hunter alignment, as well as coffee and banter, and a free courtesy vehicle so you can explore the surrounding area whilst we transform your vehicle. We only fit suspension perfectly designed to fit your vehicle with no 'after market' modifications needed

We also have some very exciting news for another T32 kit we are working closely with the manufacturer on - Watch this space.

For those of you that have visited our main site in Bognor Regis we have a 9000 sq ft unit which accommodates 9 ramps, one which is a one man MOT testing bay, and another is a full Hunter alignment setup. We have 7 technicians, and 1 apprentice, all of who are highly passionate at what we do, and will take time to talk you through your upgrades to get it 100% perfect. Presently we are booking 3 weeks away in our main workshop and for an interior and exterior modifications work is approx 5 weeks away, although if you have an immediate need, just get in touch, and the team can always be persuaded with a bit of overtime.

Finally, we run various demo vehicles so you can try back to back the various suspension options we offer. There is no substitute for actually trying what you are buying.

Thanks for your ongoing support and business

The first part of our KW/STX back order arrived today. We have another 30+kits coming so we have you covered whatever you require.

These are available as fit onsite or mail order (with free postage

Remember we stock (10+ of each);

T30

STX
STXA - 1 left with more coming
Bilstein B14 Komforts

T32

KWv1 - due any day
Bilstein B14 Komforts

0F92C6D2-42C8-4F5C-AA5A-4A037234171E.jpeg

****UPDATE****

Our suspension back orders have finally caught up, so we can again offer the following either fully fitted on site (with a Hunter alignment) or next day mail order with free delivery. We have over 15 kits of each on the shelf, and will constantly run these levels.

ST Suspension STX For up to T30
Bilstein B14 Komforts for all weight categories
KW V1 for T32

Don't forget we also run demo vehicles with these setups, so you can get a true feeling of the suspension prior to purchase and fitting - There is no better way than to try before you buy :)

DM us with your suspension enquires.

We offer a full 'Covid safe' drive in-drive out service with a courtesy vehicle whilst you wait

More T32 KWv1 coilover kits delivered this week - Available for fit on site with Hunter Alignment or next day mail order.

0E176AD1-7A96-4666-B546-10E0914F47B9.jpeg

Reactions: DCC
KW Street Comforts going on this T6 camper. These full coilover setup offers lowering from 20-40mm and have been setup purely for driving comfort by KW. They have full rebound adjustment, front and back.

5FA2C8BE-1A5C-4EF1-A431-A58DFBF2C57B.jpegC01CB4A4-D42B-48E8-B293-27440EAE510E.jpeg50BE59A2-9DCA-4EFF-BBAB-64C33E5617B1.jpeg05DB0B81-45D8-4622-9AEF-9819B3D20BC3.jpegAD549F28-7820-4BF4-8CE8-388603AC555E.jpeg92429115-6166-47DB-AFDF-8F4008E63895.jpeg

One finished, as with all of our suspension fits, this Transporter will benefit from a full Hunter alignment.

Hey Oli can you give me some advise, and don't shoot me down as I feel I have wasted my money on stance + I have fitted last January 20, been ok but I have a camper conversion fitted and she's back heavy as they all are what is the best option for me to buy from you to eliminate my vague steering and is there a way to update to heavier rear spring setup at the rear?
Thanks in advance, it's driving me nuts!

Hey Oli can you give me some advise, and don't shoot me down as I feel I have wasted my money on stance + I have fitted last January 20, been ok but I have a camper conversion fitted and she's back heavy as they all are what is the best option for me to buy from you to eliminate my vague steering and is there a way to update to heavier rear spring setup at the rear?
Thanks in advance, it's driving me nuts!

Morning

Of course we can advise. Best to give me a call or DM me your contact details and we can talk through it all.

Don’t forget we offer a full mail order service if you are not local to us for fitment, don’t forget we stock the following available for next day delivery;

ST X >T30
KWv1 T32
Bilstein B14 Komfort all weight ratings

We will have ST XA available from stock again soon when they catch up with back orders.

Being an authorised dealer for KW,ST,Bilstein and Eibach, we can also supply any of the suspension from their ranges.

If you come to us for fitment. It will always include a Hunter alignment.

DM with your requirements.

Trade enquires welcome

I have a T32 LWB hopefully arriving June latest. What wheels suspension would you advise as a water sports surfbus? Are B14 Komforts overload or perfect. Willing to give 20/40 a go.... if that works...live Guildford. Looking for internal and external conversion for a factory kombi.

Hi Danny

The selection of wheels is endless. We always suggest to send us pic of some styles you like and we can work form there. Look on our socials - Facebook and Instagram or our thread on here for inspiration. We work with all manufacturers.

Suspension wise for T32 off the shelf we have B14Komfort and KWv1 and demo vehicles on both for you to try. And other options for order.

We carry out all internal/external work on site.

Be worth a chat in the phone in the first instance and then pop down when suits to have a look at our work and try some vehicles out.

All of our suspension is available for mail order if you can’t get to us for fitment. We’ve had another pallet of STX and KWv1 arrive this week as well as plenty of B14 Komforts already in stock.

Many more options are available for direct drop, form all the leading suspension suppliers - see our signature. As well as on site fitment with our fully trained technicians - and always aligned on our Hunter Elite, with courtesy vehicles available so you can enjoy the seaside whilst we transform your vehicle.

Don’t forget we also have demo vehicles for our more popular applications, so you don’t just have to take our word for it - you can try for yourself.

We deal direct with all suspension manufacturers so best prices and availability guaranteed.

All of our suspension is available for mail order if you can’t get to us for fitment. We’ve had another pallet of STX and KWv1 arrive this week as well as plenty of B14 Komforts already in stock.

Many more options are available for direct drop, form all the leading suspension suppliers - see our signature. As well as on site fitment with our fully trained technicians - and always aligned on our Hunter Elite, with courtesy vehicles available so you can enjoy the seaside whilst we transform your vehicle.

Don’t forget we also have demo vehicles for our more popular applications, so you don’t just have to take our word for it - you can try for yourself.

We deal direct with all suspension manufacturers so best prices and availability guaranteed.

Hey Stranger!
I've been lurking for a couple of weeks now as I'm back in the game in regards to pimping my ride :)
I've never been happy with my suspension swap but with COVID and other personal issues I never got round to sorting it out. I've probably only done just over 5k miles since swapping it out but I'm looking to change it to something more suitable. Please don't say I told you so!
I can't even remember what suspension I took out when I came down for my visit - can you? It was on a pure grey van that you converted for a long standing customer if that helps jog your memory.
Maybe speak soon...
Cheers, D

Back