Praise The Lowered....suspension news

We have our first sets arriving this week and the first customer van already booked in for Tuesday week. Looking forward to trying this new Komfort kit

Bilstein have just told me they gave me the wrong retail price! I’ve updated the price above. We will of course hobo any quotes at the previous lower price and always happy to put a deal together

We had our first Transporter in for B14 Komforts yesterday - it was a T32 LWB. The kit is very well built although, not in the usual yellow/blue, but black and blue. We also fitted a set of 18” 1Form Editions running 255/45 tyres.

Both myself and the technician drove the vehicle, on the customers authority, and initial feedback is good. The suspension was set full wound down at the back and just 10mm up at the front to level it out. It’s was very smooth and compliant and certainly no crashing on the short route we did. 18” wheels always help this, and on Monday we will fit a set to one of our own vehicles running 20” wheels, so we can test further. It retained the sporty handling of the B14s.

We will report back further the more miles we do.

We want to get people out driving with this suspension. So please give us a call to have a go in our demo. I also have four kits available now that we will offer with FREE FITTING so £1490+VAT

This seems another very good offering from one of the top coilover manufacturers and further complicates your choices as a customer as the market is very well catered for presently.

7E2E147E-4A84-4C4C-BCD6-3AD01DA38341.jpeg

0BFA6230-0B30-4E7D-BFB1-5F7F442E48E4.jpeg

7BDDD264-A7A5-4186-82E2-C233BFC4B1B8.jpeg

2FA0E3D5-8AD6-4E11-82A5-46D6666108D7.jpeg

1B16DAF1-7EA5-4F0D-9F6E-5CAA1157EB94.jpeg

831EF7EE-29F4-49BF-A3B7-B44A1EF391E2.jpeg

2FE43FAD-F868-4198-923E-6AEB7802ACEF.jpeg

97FF28EB-FBC0-4A71-B61E-5985B1180E95.jpeg

BA71BF3F-5EEB-4A22-9327-CE324E1197E3.jpeg

5D4D8D87-AA75-404E-9B66-E617ED5C39B2.jpeg

The last picture all have the old wheel and suspension in the van so sit slightly tail heavy.

On another note we have had our first set of Koni Actives turn up yesterday from @CRS Performance , being fitted next week on a T28 Camper conversion running 30mm Eibach springs.

Will be great to finally get a set on a vehicle and compare to the kits we fit.

The van is running 255/45-18 tyres

View attachment 75329

View attachment 75330

View attachment 75331

Watch this space, looking forward to feeding back.
Check the rake angle if its a converted van with a 30 Mm kit in it . You may need the rear spacing up a little /

We had our first Transporter in for B14 Komforts yesterday - it was a T32 LWB. The kit is very well built although, not in the usual yellow/blue, but black and blue. We also fitted a set of 18” 1Form Editions running 255/45 tyres.

Both myself and the technician drove the vehicle, on the customers authority, and initial feedback is good. The suspension was set full wound down at the back and just 10mm up at the front to level it out. It’s was very smooth and compliant and certainly no crashing on the short route we did. 18” wheels always help this, and on Monday we will fit a set to one of our own vehicles running 20” wheels, so we can test further. It retained the sporty handling of the B14s.

We will report back further the more miles we do.

We want to get people out driving with this suspension. So please give us a call to have a go in our demo. I also have four kits available now that we will offer with FREE FITTING so £1490+VAT

This seems another very good offering from one of the top coilover manufacturers and further complicates your choices as a customer as the market is very well catered for presently.

View attachment 75322

View attachment 75321

View attachment 75320

View attachment 75319

View attachment 75318

View attachment 75317

View attachment 75325

View attachment 75326

View attachment 75327

View attachment 75328

The last picture all have the old wheel and suspension in the van so sit slightly tail heavy.
Hey Oli, I quite like the look of these wheels and it's great that they come in 18" for once!...not sure if bronze would suit my Indium Grey but can you get them in different colours like we spoke about the other day? Gloss or satin finish in something like Gun Metal / Anthracite perhaps? I would want Eagle F1 Assymetric 3's - PM a price of you prefer... Cheers ;)

This was a lovely job today. 2019 Caravelle 199 Executive. Lowered approx 60mm on ST X coilovers, maintaining the factory wheels but with a 15/20mm spacer on.

Not only transforming the looks but the way it drives, 100%.

I’ve got to admit it looks stunning on the Factory wheels.

All completed with a full alignment :)

A fantastic upgrade with a very happy owner.

We are fitting a lot to these recently and I think you’ll struggle to find a better suspension setup, with height adjustment/ or without for the price. They are manufactured by KW but in a galvanised body rather than stainless which KW use on the V1.

F93EFAD9-D50B-4046-9D96-07F97F582D97.jpeg38617192-B256-487F-A0C4-C81489B70EFD.jpeg76226916-ABD9-4EE5-AF01-7B75DBA292DF.jpeg

Last edited:
What was your verdict on the Koni set up Oli ?
I unfortunately didn’t drive it. My tech said it was nice and smooth. But you really need to drive a vehicle yourself to make your own mind up. Shame I never got time

This was a lovely job today. 2019 Caravelle 199 Executive. Lowered approx 60mm on ST X coilovers, maintaining the factory wheels but with a 10/15mm spacer on.

Not only transforming the looks but the way it drives, 100%.

I’ve got to admit it looks stunning on the Factory wheels.

All completed with a full alignment :)

A fantastic upgrade with a very happy owner.

We are fitting a lot to these recently and I think you’ll struggle to find a better suspension setup, with height adjustment/ or without for the price. They are manufactured by KW but in a galvanised body rather than stainless which KW use on the V1.

View attachment 76534View attachment 76535View attachment 76536
Nice. Those wheels look great for factory. I'm getting more and more impatient / excited about my upcoming mods...

Little update on the Bilstein Komforts.

We have fitted over half a dozen sets now and the feedback from all customers has been excellent. Even at full lowering they are smooth and deal with ruts and imperfections in the road with total control. Road holding is vastly improved over standard offering a very compliant and comfortable ride.
They are a great step up from the standard B14’s, and in my opinion well worth the extra money if you can afford it. Bilstein created the coilover market for transporters way back when, and have dealt with all the new comers well with their latest offering. Their B14s are still a big seller for us, but it’s great having two options from them for sale, dependant on budget.

If you’d like to try them we have a demo van running 265/40 tyres, 10mm from the lowest setting.

We keep 6 sets in stock now to keep up with the demand for them.

I still say they decent suspension will be the best money you spend on your van, and spending your money wisely means you only need to spend once.

Little update on the Bilstein Komforts.

We have fitted over half a dozen sets now and the feedback from all customers has been excellent. Even at full lowering they are smooth and deal with ruts and imperfections in the road with total control. Road holding is vastly improved over standard offering a very compliant and comfortable ride.
They are a great step up from the standard B14’s, and in my opinion well worth the extra money if you can afford it. Bilstein created the coilover market for transporters way back when, and have dealt with all the new comers well with their latest offering. Their B14s are still a big seller for us, but it’s great having two options from them for sale, dependant on budget.

If you’d like to try them we have a demo van running 265/40 tyres, 10mm from the lowest setting.

We keep 6 sets in stock now to keep up with the demand for them.

I still say they decent suspension will be the best money you spend on your van, and spending your money wisely means you only need to spend once.
There Certainly is a lot of new comer suspension kits in the Transporter market and most of them all come from the same factory that build the B14 kit ? Just for clarity Our H&R kit has been around since 2003 . Its a proven market leader and has Full T U V approval for travel in Europe .

Back