Praise The Lowered....suspension news

I’ve also got this kit fitted to my 6.1. Is there anything I can replace it with for even more comfort? I’ve wound them all the way up

Hello Yes we can help - Send your contact details and I can advise a way forward for you

Oli

How long have you had them and who fitted them?
I had that kit on my T6 t32 shuttle and didn't rate it so swapped to kwv1 which are a lot better for me

I've had them on for about 3 months and covered apron 2k miles.I think they handle fantastically, It feels very planted but I just think there could be more comfort. I'm on 19's with 255 45's so not like I'm on rubber band tyres. in what way would you say the kw's are better?

I've had them on for about 3 months and covered apron 2k miles.I think they handle fantastically, It feels very planted but I just think there could be more comfort. I'm on 19's with 255 45's so not like I'm on rubber band tyres. in what way would you say the kw's are better?
I prefer them as they are less crashy and bouncy on bumps but Steve said he knows plenty of people who love the H&R coilover kit so it's just my personal preference. I have a T32 which is a different coilover design in the H&r kit compared to a t28 / 30

The V1 is a dual tube shock absorber and the T32 H&R kit is upside down mono tube , completely different technology but Mono tubes are the most efficient dampers you can get but not the most comfortable due to hi Gas pressure which makes them efficient .

MONO tube will never suffer from damper fade like a Dual tube shock could .

If only i had a magic wand that told me what clients will see as comfortable and not so comfortable . The difference in opinion from Client to client is mind blowing , Generally however the lighter the van is the more harsh the ride will be . Heavy vans will ride great , remember also that our kits can carry more weight than the other kits we have seen ( and removed ) that's why the B14 rear springs break a lot they aren't fit for purpose in heavy vans and dont give the correct drop range because of this .

Another Caravelle on STX by KW this week. How good does it look in the gorgeous 18” Supermetal Rockets?

This kit really is the best setup in the price range and even competes with the more expensive ones.

After a test drive it always sells itself - whether you are a panel, kombi, Caravelle or California, this kit just works so well for all. Great control, compliance, comfort and sportiness when needed - makes your van drive like a car.

DM us for more details or give us a call

View attachment 110902
Any closer photos of those wheels? They look good. Im getting my alignement done after a few local places said they wouldnt do it as they have had issues getting the T6's spot on so going to stealer for it.

Sorry these are the only pics we had - Works though doesn't it.

Ref Alignment - Find a centre with a Hunter - They will get it spot on with the correct setting - Most dealers don't have a clue

Any issues with the wheel width? First place said they could do it but have had issues getting them spot on then guy went to dealer and they were spot on. The customer rents out campers and do a lot of miles and I used the garage a lot so trust them. 2nd place said with front wheels were causing an issue (8.5in banded steels).
Dont really have many places in my area so dealer is next best option.

Any issues with the wheel width? First place said they could do it but have had issues getting them spot on then guy went to dealer and they were spot on. The customer rents out campers and do a lot of miles and I used the garage a lot so trust them. 2nd place said with front wheels were causing an issue (8.5in banded steels).
Dont really have many places in my area so dealer is next best option.

Take a look here

Align My Car

****NEWSFLASH****

Finally we can announce that the amazing ST X (By KW) coilovers will now be available for T32 (bracket fitment) vans. We have been pushing KW and ST for this for a long time, and the call came today that they have finished design and are entering production. The ST X is a re-bodied KW V1 in a galvanised body rather than stainless steel, and the retail price difference between the two is presently £250+VAT, so a great saving that can be spent on other modifications if you choose to go this route ;-). Lowering from 35-65mm these are a great coilover suspension setup. The retail price is £780+VAT.

We have of course got them on order, ready for fitment when the first stock arrives in August

Any questions just ask

Lowered swampers are certainly proving very popular presently. With a rear spacer to finish it off nicely - This upgrade looks and works 100% with plenty of pothole protection.

649B921D-1880-456C-88C8-4B60F17126BE.jpeg

FAFD20EC-94BE-4F00-9ABF-A8174E9499C7.jpeg

46B9E536-8D44-434D-AB97-9097C40FFAE3.jpeg

KW/ST Price increase INCOMING.........

On the 1st July there is a price increase across the range on KW/ST across the board of around 5.5-6%.

We will honour the old price on any orders or bookings before this date - Just need a deposit to secure.

I will confirm all new prices shortly

We’ve had this stunning Caravelle Executive in today for the following suspension work;

Suspension height adjustment
Hunter alignment
Supermetal Finns and Goodyear tyres

We love the finished result and think it works perfectly on the Fortana red

Our web shop will be open shortly with some great introductory mail order offers

9D7C16A9-3AE7-4DA5-B618-46652604F974.jpeg

Back