Praise The Lowered....suspension news

We originally lowered this van when new in 2019 on B14s with Judd wheels.

Today he was back for a wheel swap to 17” Fuel Zephrs with a 225/5517 tyre. It’s fully down on the coilovers and a 15mm spacer on the rear.
We also added Revo software whilst there.

We love this look, which copes well with the poor roads, as well as being faster and more pleasurable to drive with the software.

The feedback was awesome and talk of upgraded brakes is next :)

42912867-11AE-4354-82F4-E12641964035.jpegA6A665C0-5269-4346-A359-B0D7F5F892B3.jpegA5D6C4AB-D6FF-4EA4-BD6E-3B0C68674D12.jpeg

*** STOCK ALERT ***

We now have stock, and plenty, of STX for Transporter T32. Brand new to the market, These are the ST version of the excellent KWV1 - same internals, only difference being the front bodies are galvanised not stainless. Same 2 year warranty. And savings of £318 over the KW. Lowering from 35-65mm

Available for mail order - delivered for £993inc

Fully fitted with Hunter alignment for £1340inc

DM for more details.

17D53FE5-0A39-497E-BF14-B4A179D434DB.jpeg

680AFEAA-4197-432F-9DAA-58082CB386F6.jpeg

07993F59-899D-49DB-9743-4EFE583286DA.jpeg

A6EB8949-D036-4F3F-B970-4E0A46AA510B.jpeg

Hiya, I’ve got a T6 that I run standard 17s, I’ve got two sets of wheels, winter and normal tyres. In sept 2017 I had bilsteins fitted and have been happy up until now. I swapped over to winter wheels and noticed that my both my front shocks are leaking oil. I emailed bilstein as 45000 miles is a fairly short life I feel but they stated they were only covered by a 2 year warranty. Can I purchase just the shocks for the front and transfer the springs over? Or is there a manufacturer that provides a longer warranty. I can’t imagine getting rid of the van until diesels are outlawed so want something that is going to last.

Hiya, I’ve got a T6 that I run standard 17s, I’ve got two sets of wheels, winter and normal tyres. In sept 2017 I had bilsteins fitted and have been happy up until now. I swapped over to winter wheels and noticed that my both my front shocks are leaking oil. I emailed bilstein as 45000 miles is a fairly short life I feel but they stated they were only covered by a 2 year warranty. Can I purchase just the shocks for the front and transfer the springs over? Or is there a manufacturer that provides a longer warranty. I can’t imagine getting rid of the van until diesels are outlawed so want something that is going to last.
Hello, You can buy the front shocks separately and swap your springs over. All the manufactures we deal with offer a two year warranty. DM us if you need some prices

Today I left the house at 0545 and set off to Bognor Motors from my house near Folkestone. The drive was great, I missed the peak time on the M25 and by the time I left the M23 the sun was up on a beautiful crisp frosty morning. I arrived at BM and was promptly given the keys to a brand new VW Up, love these little cars and off I went for a bit of shopping and to catch the new Bond movie.
When I got back to collect my van, a combi t6 150 dsg on standard 17's, I was looking forward to seeing if the expense was worth it. I previously had Bilstein B14's fitted by another garage. It never felt great but looked better sitting a bit lower. After about 40'000 miles the front shocks had spat their oil out, top mounts had deteriorated considerably and an installation issue at the rear meant the van drove terribly, so much so that I crawled everywhere, dodging any imperfections in the roads. I could go on about the garage that installed the B14's but will leave that for another time.
The team at BM had installed a set of ST XA springs and shocks, a pricey choice but I thought, if I was going to spend a big chunk of cash then I should go big! I was expecting a difference but blimey, even just pulling out of the forecourt I could feel the improvement. The drive home was just brilliant, lots of roundabouts to navigate and on the motorway the way it feels is just planted. I am absolutely over the moon with the suspension, as I run standard 17's it doesn't look anything special but I may get some spacers in the future or eventually some bigger wheels.
A big thanks to Bognor Motors, for a special day out and I can't recommend them enough.

We have another very exciting suspension coilover product to release to you soon - working with Bilstein on this one, and we already tried and tested on some of our vans and the results are excellent - watch this space for news
What’s the timescale looking like?

You are right Wednesday has come and gone, as soon as I've got detail you will hear - We are running behind a bit on this

Back