Power Latching Retrofit Kits

Thanks Pauly.

Just have to convince the husband that it is a necessity (in his eyes and not just mine).
:rolleyes:

Still got another two months to convince him.
:D

Yes still making them as/when required
Hi I cannot seem to get an answer on this.
I’m after the side door power latching kit.
If you don’t have them available that’s ok but could you supply me with the wiring/installation instructions for a fee and then I can by my own hardware?
Please let me know.
Thanks,
Mick.

Hi I cannot seem to get an answer on this.
I’m after the side door power latching kit.
If you don’t have them available that’s ok but could you supply me with the wiring/installation instructions for a fee and then I can by my own hardware?
Please let me know.
Thanks,
Mick.
@Pauly.
@Mickm, Pauly will make them as and when requested, as per his comments in April. If you want to make sure he see’s your post/ question put the @ symbol before their name. Alternatively send him a private message.
Now that I have tagged him in, hopefully he’ll be along presently. He isn’t online everyday due to his work commitments, but should now be pulled towards this particular thread.

@Pauly.
@Mickm, Pauly will make them as and when requested, as per his comments in April. If you want to make sure he see’s your post/ question put the @ symbol before their name. Alternatively send him a private message.
Now that I have tagged him in, hopefully he’ll be along presently. He isn’t online everyday due to his work commitments, but should now be pulled towards this particular thread.
Hi DaveyB.
Ok no worries thanks a lot for your help. I’ll sit tight for now.
Cheers pal.
Mick.

Has anyone done any videos or have any photos of this - the while kids shutting the door and camping has convinced me but I’d really like to gauge it and see if the conversion would hinder my access.

Last edited:
Has anyone done any videos or have any photos of this - the while kids shutting the door and camping has convinced me but I’d really like to gauge it and see if the conversion would hinder my access.
You mean power latching in operation or the install ?

If you send me a pm I will send you some photos, the wiring is all easy/ plug and play you just need to cut a single wire under the passenger seat and connect it to the supplied loom and add a 12 volt supply from somewhere

You will need access to rear quarter panel then the roof void as the cables run fromrear up d pillar over roof and down b pillar

If you send me a pm I will send you some photos, the wiring is all easy/ plug and play you just need to cut a single wire under the passenger seat and connect it to the supplied loom and add a 12 volt supply from somewhere

You will need access to rear quarter panel then the roof void as the cables run fromrear up d pillar over roof and down b pillar
PM sent

@Pauly
Can you reply to my pm
If you cannot do me a kit it’s no problem just need to know the wiring I can make up my own loom and buy the hardware

I will send you a pm when I get chance to sort some more out but won’t be for several days as busy with work

Back