Power Latching Retrofit Kits

Hi, yes i am still doing these kits but very short on time so have a long list of people waiting, i have to be honest and say currently you are looking at a few weeks before i can send anything out
I do these kits in my spare time around work and family commitments so its not straight forward !!

Hi, yes i am still doing these kits but very short on time so have a long list of people waiting, i have to be honest and say currently you are looking at a few weeks before i can send anything out
I do these kits in my spare time around work and family commitments so its not straight forward !!

Thanks @Pauly. Let me know how I can get my name on the list!

Hi @Pauly,
can you please add me to your list for a near side sliding door kit please.
I have tried to PM you about this but think I have failed miserably.
let me know how to pay for a kit and give you delivery address.
Many thanks D

Is there a link for the wiring diagram for the T6 tailgate kit? I need to get the kit from Jimvee set up up and working :thumbsup:

TIA Paul

Link to my pics above, had to butcher my insulation hindsight is a wonderful thing as only did that a few weeks ago. I've not interrupted the 17 pin plug yet. Too windy outside today, but does anyone know the best place to connect the 12v supply?

T6.1, existing power latching side doors and a factory towbar if that helps.

Link to my pics above, had to butcher my insulation hindsight is a wonderful thing as only did that a few weeks ago. I've not interrupted the 17 pin plug yet. Too windy outside today, but does anyone know the best place to connect the 12v supply?

T6.1, existing power latching side doors and a factory towbar if that helps.
Thank you for the photos - useful.
If you already have latching side doors they will have a 12v supply so you could splice into this.
I am trying to fit side door latching from scratch; have a motor with 4 wires, but need to know:
1. which controller connects to the motor,
2. where do the controller wires go (under passenger seat?) and
3. which wires from door contact go under the passenger seat and connect to the wires from the cntroler and ?
Any photos you can take whilst digging for a 12v for your rear latching would be most useful.
Thank you.

Can you add me to the list please pauly.

2015, T5.1, just a side door power latch thing please. :)

Thank you.

Hi Pauly, not sure if you got message yesterday. Could I order one of your side door latch kits? I have a T6 kombi. Thanks.

Hi @Pauly. Please add me to your list for a single side door latching kit. My T6 is a SWB Highline. Would prefer recycled motors and controllers but happy to go with new units if that's the only option. I'm fed up of slamming it because it doesn't always shut first time! :rolleyes:

I don’t do parts anymore but still make latching kits and a few led headlights looms here and there

Back