I’m not long home from a trip to @CRS Performance to have Koni shocks and H&R anti-roll bars fitted to my 2018 California.

After nearly 5 hours (round trip) of driving, I had my wife drive us to the pub for supper. It’s only a mile away but....”Oooh, I can feel the difference! Oh ok, that was probably worth having done!” are the two comments she made!

I will post a full write-up tomorrow when I am less tired and haven’t had a couple of pints!!!

Thank you to Steve and his team....the van drives more like a car now!

I’m not long home from a trip to @CRS Performance to have Koni shocks and H&R anti-roll bars fitted to my 2018 California.

After nearly 5 hours (round trip) of driving, I had my wife drive us to the pub for supper. It’s only a mile away but....”Oooh, I can feel the difference! Oh ok, that was probably worth having done!” are the two comments she made!

I will post a full write-up tomorrow when I am less tired and haven’t had a couple of pints!!!

Thank you to Steve and his team....the van drives more like a car now!

First post on here following a visit to Steve @ CRS Performance yesterday. I recently bought a T6 T28 camper on 19" rims and after a trip to Wales in September, realised that the V-Maxx X Sport coilovers were unable to cope with manhole covers/potholes and poor roads generally. The van was quite low at 385/390 and I originally wanted the Koni Active and H&R -40 spring set-up, but after chatting to Steve, I learnt that the van would go up to about 420 and that the Koni/H&R coilover kit was only another £350 ...........so it was a no brainer ..........(luckily my wife wasn't with me......) as I wanted to go up to about 400

On the test drive and way home I was aiming for stuff that I had previously avoided and able to carry more speed over poor roads.....the ride was much smoother and better controlled, high frequency oscillations were gone and there was no crashing or bottoming out - quieter too...

I can't thank Steve enough for his guidance and efficient service ...........or this forum for the great advice and recommendations it offers - David :)

The h&r coilovers are much better than i thought they were going to be. Even the missus was impressed

Not sure but am sure Steve can say.

My camper was originally lowered by 50mm but the back end was actually 80mm

Will stay at 50mm

The Kit fitted to Bobby Turkalino s van is our Special active self adjusting shocks , They can only do 40 mm due to the technology inside . If you want to go lower we would offer you either the Sport adjustable shocks or the height adjustable kit we do . Both give top class ride and comfort , Handling is amazing . Our height adjustable kit at 50 to 70 mm rides better than any other kit on the market .

I’ve got mine booked in for next Wednesday. It’s a 2 hour (essential) drive each way, but my time is free so why not.
I’m actually quite excited now. I know....excited about suspension....even I’m surprised.

Back