Lowering Advice - Ex AA Van

Here’s the before and after comparison of my van. The rear shocks are set a little higher as previously mentioned in readiness for the campervan install.

4DF44B02-A4F3-4717-8D1B-DB618F873CD5.jpeg

CD0F1C5C-06C8-4FB9-AA4D-CE19481B336E.jpeg

OK . Rarely do H&R springs give the correct result on a camper unless the fitters know what they are doing . generally the van sits too low at the rear and this affects the steering as the rake isnt correct . also the ride quality is also compromised due to the use of standard shocks which are really poor

I can quote you on a recommended set up that will sort everything out and give a fabulous ride . I can supply to the convertor and he can do the job for you and with coaching from us get you a great result
steve
And THAT is why Steve is so respected on this forum!

Turned into a bit of a thread hijack, Apologies @Jarp89

Also had my Cali given a suspension upgrade by Steve at CRS today
Koni shocks, new springs and rear anti-roll bar. Dropped 40mm
The difference is outstanding. No more understeer or rolling in corners. Just a smooth comfortable ride.
Its also quieter somehow?
Before & after pic attached to show the drop but for me its all about the ride

View attachment 131064
No worries mate, photos look great.

Yes, it will be! We’re really pleased with the results. Outstanding service. Thanks again @CRS Performance
We’ll, we’ve had a day out in the North Yorkshire Dales with the van - we’ve been on roads that bikers flock to, they go every which way, usually in several directions at once it seems. The van has been beautifully composed through it all! It corners well, takes in the dips and rises and hump back bridges brilliantly. It’s been really enjoyable to drive. The new suspension will be well and truly bedded in by now. Thanks a again @CRS Performance

We’ll, we’ve had a day out in the North Yorkshire Dales with the van - we’ve been on roads that bikers flock to, they go every which way, usually in several directions at once it seems. The van has been beautifully composed through it all! It corners well, takes in the dips and rises and hump back bridges brilliantly. It’s been really enjoyable to drive. The new suspension will be well and truly bedded in by now. Thanks a again @CRS Performance
Excellent! Doesn’t it make a day out more enjoyable?

OK . Rarely do H&R springs give the correct result on a camper unless the fitters know what they are doing . generally the van sits too low at the rear and this affects the steering as the rake isnt correct . also the ride quality is also compromised due to the use of standard shocks which are really poor

I can quote you on a recommended set up that will sort everything out and give a fabulous ride . I can supply to the convertor and he can do the job for you and with coaching from us get you a great result
steve
Hi Steve,

Tried to call you today, would like to take you up on a price for a set of springs to bring the rear end back to level. Am I best to try and get you on the phone to discuss in detail?

Thanks.

Hi Steve,

Tried to call you today, would like to take you up on a price for a set of springs to bring the rear end back to level. Am I best to try and get you on the phone to discuss in detail?

Thanks.
Yes that will be the best 07469785932

regards Steve

Back