SoLow Suspension

If the Anti roll bar bracket is in the same position as the B14 sister product you most definitely SHOULD fit longer drop links . The TUV certificate on the B14 clearly says not TUV approved unless fitted with longer drop links
On full lock the angles of the drop link is too big and puts far more strain on the link ball joints .,.
Here i go again ha ha

Today I wound the rear adjusters all the way down. I'm now getting a knocking noise on big humps. Am I right in thinking it's now on the bump stops, and they need trimming?

Today I wound the rear adjusters all the way down. I'm now getting a knocking noise on big humps. Am I right in thinking it's now on the bump stops, and they need trimming?
I run mine full height and cut mine anyway. But wound all the way down you for sure need to cut the bump stops

And don’t forget to relocate the …. Errr …. Brake lines ?!?! (Some one correct me if wrong) to the side to avoid crushing them

@F2JON I would like to show my interest buddy please as my coilovers are starting to show there age so looking to replace
Kind regards,
Drew

Hi all, I'm a newbie here but am wondering if there is anyone based near Bournemouth that can help install air suspension for a charge? I'm struggling to find people that have the experience on this. I have a 22 plate T6.1 Autohaus conversion and I'm looking to replace the alloys as well. Any help would be appreciated. : ) Thanks, Mark

Hi all, I'm a newbie here but am wondering if there is anyone based near Bournemouth that can help install air suspension for a charge? I'm struggling to find people that have the experience on this. I have a 22 plate T6.1 Autohaus conversion and I'm looking to replace the alloys as well. Any help would be appreciated. : ) Thanks, Mark
Speak to Chris @The Van Cave

Try @BognorMotors

Thanks @F2JON for the recommendation.

Feel free @MarkET6.1 to drop me a direct message here, email Chris@thevancave.co.uk or call 07791 045464.

I can help with the air install and I am an experienced fitter of air suspension. I can also offer advice on wheels and tyres that work well with air.

Cheers,

Chris.

Back