Hilo roof booked for feb

Im over with Dean at VanDoc on 14th for some work and to nail down what im doing..been scanning forum etc for ideas..
Trying 'differnt' things.. ie.. wrap inside metal rather than carpet..

The rope lighting they offer looks great with black recessed lights...
2 full days to fitting HiLo

The rope lighting they offer looks great with black recessed lights...
2 full days to fitting HiLo
Yes prep and cut roof out first day then fit 2nd day
I'm going to see what I have to work with once I get it back then decide

Will be very interested to here how the Hilo roof works out for you guys and your thoughts on it once you've lived with it a few months/camps. There's lots of negativety around it on forums but I think it's old feedback on earlier versions of the design/company.

I'm really happy with my SCA but have a big part of me that wishes it had the outward profile of the HiLo!!!!

@Walski
Thinknyour right about negitive comments. Since then I am lead to believe that the desgin of certain parts have changed..resulting in happier users and better design.. but hopfully this isnt just sales talk...
Frim what I have seen at shows and meets the HiLo is a good bit of kit, especially the closed look of it compared to other market brands..

Time will tell, expensive product to get wrong.

I see that sca have released a panoramic canvas on the sca194 i do like the sca but very expensive but very good quality had a quote from banwy vans came out at £5350 fitted hopfully will love the hilo

Think the HiLo will fo the job just fine matey.. no need to worry.. and if all else fails you can just have a massive sunroof..:whistle::thumbsup:
I know I've made the right descion, fitter did say the the Hilo mattres wasn't the best and he had fitted a ikea one in his t6 and said it can also be left up n the roof when folded down,
Get a very nice suntan with that big panoramic sunroof

Thought you firefighters were good at cutting roofs off vehicles but don't think you use a battery jigsaw and fine tooth blade ;)
I am bloody awesome at removing the whole roof plus a, b, c, d and even e posts. I can create a 3rd door, remove the whole side, clamshell the back end, dashboard roll or lift - no worries. I just lack the finesse part! No one is going to want their vehicle back after I've finished with it.

Just a follow up to the HiLo Carbon.

Had another conversation with Dean at VanDoc and he has checked with Wayne(HiLo) to confirm that the carbon roof option is an effect, NOT full carbon weave as previously told. The carbon effect(quote) is ontop of the standard fibreglasd roof.
Dean also said that the Carbon effect was an addition £450ish and 9month lead time.

HiLo are in the process of designing a new variant that is more in keeping the the open height of SCA poptop, to try and rival 'Poptop uk'.

Imo there are still a few more design/tweeks that HiLo could do but I think its vastly improved since the poor customer feed back, as few years ago.

Back