Hilo roof booked for feb

'Carbon' is meant to be £200ish cheap as no spraying required?.

Carbon roof would of looked nice probally a wrap I did think about it but went colour match in the end

I'm not sure what lighting I'm going to have in the van want something nice but been told it's got the be surface mounted due to lack of space

Yeah think most go for a colour match..but think the carbon(all being well) will look great against the Grey..
As the bonnet will be carbon dipped.

Decisions, decisions. I'm planning on getting my rear spoiler this month, and can't decide black or colour coded white. And what's worse is that it all hinges on what roof colour I go for a long way into the future when I finally am able to afford one. The black roof running into black spoiler would look good with my black and white theme, but then having it all white will keep it nice and standard looking. I hate these decisions.

I'm not sure what lighting I'm going to have in the van want something nice but been told it's got the be surface mounted due to lack of space

Very tricky mate, its a mind field of decisions.. my colour of choice tho is blue..how or where...no I dear.

Great thread and discussion gents, just what the forum is all about.

Decisions, decisions. I'm planning on getting my rear spoiler this month, and can't decide black or colour coded white. And what's worse is that it all hinges on what roof colour I go for a long way into the future when I finally am able to afford one. The black roof running into black spoiler would look good with my black and white theme, but then having it all white will keep it nice and standard looking. I hate these decisions.
Black roof ,black spoiler

Very tricky mate, its a mind field of decisions.. my colour of choice tho is blue..how or where...no I dear.
I've messaged vandoc to see what kind of light arrangements can be done around the Hilo so hopefully will get a reply

Back