Hilo roof booked for feb

Or is there a way of adding a battery holder to power said lights?.

An AA battery hold type boned to roof.. in a secret hinges panel (obviously I not sure on the power consumption etc..)

How much you want for them?.
I'm going to see if this flexi light will throw enough light into roof area before I decide to sell them but will give you first refusal on them .
I will have 2 in the rear hatch so you can see them working on Saturday

I'm going to see if this flexi light will throw enough light into roof area before I decide to sell them but will give you first refusal on them .

Thanks bud!..

I have two round LED's in my tailgate, they are great. Brilliant amount of puddle lighting when loading/ unloading in the dark. Mine come on with the interior lighting circuit rather than being touch sensitive, which based upon it generally being dark when loading and unloading the van for a days sailing, is perfect. The four led's in the roof are on a tiny discreet switch.

https://www.t6forum.com/attachments/wp_20161219_18_20_57_rich-jpg.3686/

I have two round LED's in my tailgate, they are great. Brilliant amount of puddle lighting when loading/ unloading in the dark. Mine come on with the interior lighting circuit rather than being touch sensitive, which based upon it generally being dark when loading and unloading the van for a days sailing, is perfect. The four led's in the roof are on a tiny discreet switch.

Looking gd pal

IMG_3930(1).JPG IMG_3931(1).JPG

Bright them buggers are davey b

While far less bright than that, a big improvement on the T6 Cali is the dimmable lights both in the tailgate and in the roof (three of them) with individual dimmer buttons.
Makes a big difference at night - the old Cali had pretty poor lighting right at the back and the "snap off" upstairs light was pretty lame.

While far less bright than that, a big improvement on the T6 Cali is the dimmable lights both in the tailgate and in the roof (three of them) with individual dimmer buttons.
Makes a big difference at night - the old Cali had pretty poor lighting right at the back and the "snap off" upstairs light was pretty lame.
Pictures please Polzeylad

Looking forward to seeing pics of this, the Hilo looks a good option, and although not something I was initially considering, I am I intrigued by it and we it as a potential edition in the future.

Back