H4 To H7 Upgrade

Having finally fitted the H7 lights I need to code them, a friend has a VCDS but isn't sure how to proceed to code it correctly, can anyone give me a step by step guide from the home screen. Yes I am total computer numpty.
I wrote a short guide a while ago that might help. I sent it to another user via PM. I'll see if I can forward it on.

Cheers that would be great, lock down has meant not much night driving over the last 18 months but this is likely to change this autumn.

Cheers that would be great, lock down has meant not much night driving over the last 18 months but this is likely to change this autumn.
Guide sent!

It was written with screen shots from a earlier revision of VCDS but hopefully it will be of some help!

It's tempting though as that's a saving of £25... now where's my Don't Pay Pal account?
If you are collecting then all should be safe but the lights I paid for were already sold and I was given a phone number and an offer on different lights which I refused.

Some business accounts can have negative feedback removed, I don’t leave anyone feedback now as it’s a sham.

F ing hate ebay. I never understand it and avoid like the plague if I can. Amazon 10/10 though.
That’s funny - I prefer eBay, as I find Amazon are happy to host sellers who flog fakes whereas eBay are more on top of counterfeit items. I don’t think I’ve managed to find a genuine 3M / Goretex / Apple item on Amazon yet!

Another here, but the bulb covers not present / not fixed:

Couple of Passenger side only here:

And a driver side:

A set here:

And a Passenger side only:

Back