Must say a big thank you to @Ed Webb for his assistance and helping me and Ethan all weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Must say a big thank you to Ed @Webber for his assistance and helping me and Ethan all weekend.
Not a problem, as I kept saying it's all swings and roundabouts.
Just make sure I get a mention when your van makes the front cover of a magazine :thumbsup:

Was a great show, but alittle disjointed for Ethan and I.. wanted to spend more time with the T6F guys but had to keep checking on the van.. no fun for Ethan really.

Some mindless tool broke my lower center dash lid (12v cover) so have to see if I can get that off and find the break..proberly have to order a new one...

Spoke to HiLo rep (Mick) @DaveyB and @Deaky know him well.. he says that HiLo are changing the design of the next roof. They are going to keep the two outer roof ribs but flatten out all others, this will help incorporate a solar panels, which at some point they want to blend into the roof itself. IMO thing this would be a good addition.

WOW looks like some fine work there sir , look forward to seeing if in the flesh :thumbsup:

Now having used the new HiLo locking system, I think that it needs to be refined a bit more.. it's better,both in operation and athestics but requires a better finish..

Due to the front roof slope the fitting of the grommets are proud. These grommets need to be angled to suit the slope..

Over all a better system but needs refining..

P.s I don't agree with "its a working progress".. shouldnt be available till its ready.

Back