Been a while since I have been on here.. :)
anyway, thought that I would cast a vote..or get opinions...
What is the general consensus what colour (apart from BLACK) would work with iridium grey?

Red.
Obviously. Apart from the salmon suggested earlier.
Purple would clash nicely.

Like the cake. Hope it was as tasty as it looks.

The most expensive pheasant I have ever had.. #tangowhiskeyalphatango

IMG-20200402-WA0000.jpeg

20200402_080843.jpg

4C404C64-EB4E-42B8-AAE6-37EA5F8CC2CD.jpeg Oh dear , I had the same a couple of years ago , what I didn’t know was he decided to come home with me !

What I meant was I thought I’d hit it and it bounced off, but when I got home it was still stuck in the grille , I didn’t eat it I’m not keen on pheasant :laugh:
Yeah I guessed it was stuck from the photo :laugh:

reminds me of a friend of mine riding a bike on a country lane and found a Duck really badly injured. He stopped, found a big stick to put it out of its misery and just as he was clubbing it a convertible BMW came along the road. Mum dad and 2 kids gave home some dirty looks :rofl::rofl:

Yeah I guessed it was stuck from the photo :laugh:

reminds me of a friend of mine riding a bike on a country lane and found a Duck really badly injured. He stopped, found a big stick to put it out of its misery and just as he was clubbing it a convertible BMW came along the road. Mum dad and 2 kids gave home some dirty looks :rofl::rofl:
:laugh::laugh:

The most expensive pheasant I have ever had.. #tangowhiskeyalphatango

View attachment 64833

View attachment 64834
Could of been worse. Could of been on a motorbike? Got that T shirt.

Think out of all the flying wildlife in the UK, pheasants seem to have the lowest level of judgement, when it comes to assessing the speed and distance of an approaching object.

Pigeons come a close second. Clever enough to navigate back to their loft from wherever they're released. But thick as two short planks when it comes to getting out the way of a big, blunt fronted, bright yellow, white lighted, 100 mile an hour.......train. Totally inept.

Pheasant damage..
1no - carbon Badgeless grill
1no - charge cooler
1no - bumperbar

Additional work completed.
1no - Cam belt
1no - Aux belt
1no - water pump
1no -health check. (Result missing Adblue skid pan @Ed Webb

20200404_191206.jpg

Back