Screen shot the image, draw where you think and whatsapp me.. be impressed if you can.

Is now the time to come clean and tell you I've got a degree in Astronomy and Physics?

Whatsapp nor t sending pics atm

Last edited:
What a cracking couple of days. Fingers crossed this continues for CJ19.

View attachment 46516

Hi @Fish, i am currently using a victron smart solar 75/10, and a 100w semi flex panel, however, the most i am pulling, even in this weather, is about 60w max, doesn't seem to be enough to keep the battery topped up. Im not sure if its to do with a drop through the cable or not, as i have the leisure battery under the passenger seat, but i am using a decent gauge cable.

If you have a minute, can you please explain what set up you have? Sorry if its in this thread, i will have a look whilst waiting for your reply.

Thanks

Hi @Fish, i am currently using a victron smart solar 75/10, and a 100w semi flex panel, however, the most i am pulling, even in this weather, is about 60w max, doesn't seem to be enough to keep the battery topped up. Im not sure if its to do with a drop through the cable or not, as i have the leisure battery under the passenger seat, but i am using a decent gauge cable.

If you have a minute, can you please explain what set up you have? Sorry if its in this thread, i will have a look whilst waiting for your reply.

Thanks
It may take @Fish a while to respond @rydinator as he is at CamperJam and will therefore be pi553d on fruity wine forbthe entire weekend :rolleyes:.

Ah, this picture explains the lack of forum action this weekend. Everyone was at Camperjam!!
:laugh:

You didn't get more inspiration did you fish?? You already seem to have your own never-ending supply.
:)

Ah, this picture explains the lack of forum action this weekend. Everyone was at Camperjam!!
:laugh:

You didn't get more inspiration did you fish?? You already seem to have your own never-ending supply.
:)
Lol.. we might have a few mods in the pipe line..
With new cleaning advice from @T6180 I think I will have a go at 'show n shine' busfest19.. :think smile bounce:

Oooooooooh, what cleaning advice?? Anything non-snowfoam information??

We don't have an outdoor tap or a hose for using a pressure washer or snowlance so are looking for suggestions of stuff for cleaning?? We are currently watching the forensic detailing channel and a couple of other detailing channels but they all use equipment that we don't have (wet/dry hoover, tornador, etc).
I bought soapy stuff but the OH doesn't like it as it didn't bubble much.

:(

Got to agree, looks shit3. Reckon you’ve tossed your money down the drain. You have totally wrecked Bert you numpty......:rolleyes:;):sneaky:

Back