Alittle (understatement) ####ed off.
When you spend best part of 10k on a @HiLo Roofs I do not expect there to be any form of duck tape(gaffer) hiding sh*t work!.
I would suggest that a solution is presented to me to rectify this before I get really on the case!.
There is absolutely no reason for this whats so ever..!!
I would like to invite other forum members to assist with getting this out of the production line..
If you can file/polish out the cut in the 'H' rail then you need to out source the work!. Looks like it has been butchered with a 4"grinder!!.

Not what I expect from this company, your not a new player..
I will leave it on this forum for 7 days.. failure to get this sorted will result in all social media all promotional adverts/posts being interrupted with bad press.. lets hope it doesn't get national.

15425492376701846088742395797589.jpg

Really feel for yah fella. I’m quite a perfectionist so would hate this. No excuse for poor workmanship. However I think your being more than reasonable giving them 7 days I would want a solution with 24-48 hrs. Let’s hope @HiLo Roofs get this sorted ASAP. Good luck mate

Totally agree with @Fish. It is a terrible way to finish one of the most expensive roofs on the market.
I too went for the HiLo option. Mainly for the low profile, as I just could not bear to have the roof line altered so drastically. Have to say I was somewhat disappointed to see the duck tape finish on the rails as well.

OMFG Dare i ask who done it ?????
Or ya waiting ???

Last edited by a moderator:
OMFG Dare i ask who done it ?????
Or ya waiting ???

Due to the number i am no aware of.
I believe it comes direct from @HiLo Roofs like thus for fitters to install.

As you can see..it is not only cheap and poor solution but not even fit for purpose..

When I ordered my @HiLo Roofs I was aware of this and requested(regardless of cost) to be rectified and paid for the 'H' rail to have an additional powder-coat..

Obviously customer service has failed again.

Due to the number i am no aware of.
I believe it comes direct from @HiLo Roofs like thus for fitters to install.

As you can see..it is not only cheap and poor solution but not even fit for purpose..

When I ordered my @HiLo Roofs I was aware of this and requested(regardless of cost) to be rectified and paid for the 'H' rail to have an additional powder-coat..

Obviously customer service has failed again.

I have mine in back of van...
I'll look at them in the morning

Back