Been to see my guy (well, he not 'my guy' but he's a bloke I have come to know that has a business doing this sort of thing, where I would return for more work.....) and got the wheels re-drilled to reduce the 'poke' from the 20mm PCD adaptors. (112 to 120 and hubs bored out)

Bentley wheels have now be re-welded from the crack (at purchase), two new tyres from the puncture (at purchase)and re-powder coated in VW OE Iridium grey covering the lpint chips and corrosion (at purchase).

Next on the list for these wheels is to replace the broken centre caps.(at purchase).

All in all these wheels have now set me back 2.4k. Bitter sweet and all that..

You might say, why didn't you just resell them or ask for money back due to incorrect/false advertising..
Answer - that would be wrong and not honourable.

View attachment 30273

View attachment 30275

looking much better mate :thumbsup:

The little screen for kids entertainment on the move, controlled from headunit and links with rear screen/PS4

1539636020622187921209388782901.jpg

Been to see my guy (well, he not 'my guy' but he's a bloke I have come to know that has a business doing this sort of thing, where I would return for more work.....) and got the wheels re-drilled to reduce the 'poke' from the 20mm PCD adaptors. (112 to 120 and hubs bored out)

Bentley wheels have now be re-welded from the crack (at purchase), two new tyres from the puncture (at purchase)and re-powder coated in VW OE Iridium grey covering the lpint chips and corrosion (at purchase).

Next on the list for these wheels is to replace the broken centre caps.(at purchase).

All in all these wheels have now set me back 2.4k. Bitter sweet and all that..

You might say, why didn't you just resell them or ask for money back due to incorrect/false advertising..
Answer - that would be wrong and not honourable.

View attachment 30273

View attachment 30275
That’s disgusting, did you not purchase them from someone selling through this forum? Well that must make you a very decent person, as i’d be asking for my money back.

Not sure if I should point out that LPG is heavier than air, and CO is lighter that air :whistle:

It is something that I have noticed but thank you for pointing this out(genuinly). Apart from this I would have liked them to be higher/lower than situated but couldn't get them there..
Better than nothing was in my head! :unsure:

The little screen for kids entertainment on the move, controlled from headunit and links with rear screen/PS4

View attachment 30297
Hi Fish

Looks v smart
Have you mounted it on the underneath of your bed platform ?
I’ve been planning one too. But mount it on the sliding board so the screen sits between the seats.
I plan to have a scart (but not scart) type connector. Than I can in clip when I wann move the board or remove it.
Did it connect to head unit easy ! Ish ?
I was planning a Bluetooth sending unit for audio to the head unit. Romany

Its mounted to the lift up hilo bed.
Connected via 4k HDMI cable to a HDMI up-scaling spliter in the rear quarter panel. From this it goes to the front/rear.
HDMI from head unit to splitter in. Then to the two screens.

Back