Found EXPIRED: T6 2016 - 2020 (Euro 6)…. Highline SWB DSG wanted. Cash ready

Keri7280

VIP Member
Hi Everyone. I'm looking fora euro 6 2016 - 202…. Any colour apart from white or red.

Ideally the Highline, comfy dash, DSG under 65000 miles 140bhp (when standard) as a minimum.

We won't totally rule out a manual, but it must be the 6-speed box for us to consider.

Images of the style we are looking for, but anything considered even a basic van which we can modify assuming the price, condition and milage works for use.

Cash ready (what do you have)

IMG_3963.png

IMG_3966.jpeg

IMG_3964.png

IMG_3965.jpeg

IMG_4071.jpeg

IMG_0327.jpeg

IMG_0330.jpeg

Hi Everyone. I'm looking fora euro 6 2016 - 202…. Any colour apart from white or red.

Ideally the Highline, comfy dash, DSG under 65000 miles 140bhp (when standard) as a minimum.

We won't totally rule out a manual, but it must be the 6-speed box for us to consider.

Images of the style we are looking for, but anything considered even a basic van which we can modify assuming the price, condition and milage works for use.

View attachment 213000

View attachment 213001

View attachment 213002

View attachment 213003

View attachment 213004

View attachment 213005

View attachment 213006
Hello Keri,
Welcome to the forum.

It looks like you’re looking for a Kombi or a converted Day-Van of some sort?

If so, you can either do a free-text search and limit it to the For Sale sub-forum or do a tag search, where - providing threads are tagged - you can search by single or multiple tags (eg: Selling Up + DSG).

Good luck with the search and let us know what you find, as we’ll happily advise for/against any purchases you’re not sure of.

Hi, thank you.

I'm not sure how things work here is apologies.

Ultimately I'm after a DSG SWB Kombi, (sporty kombi in theory) 140 as a min. 3 seats behind the driver, and then a open space so use as a van…..soundproofed and lined.
I had a budget for that up to and around the 30k depending on the milage/spec.

However, I've seen a few camper conversions, I'm not overly sure I'll get the use out of a camper to warrant the extra cost, but I'd not rule it out if the van was the wow factor to us.

No worries - the search function is ever evolving, hence the pointers.

I've seen a few camper conversions, I'm not overly sure I'll get the use out of a camper to warrant the extra cost, but I'd not rule it out if the van was the wow factor to us.
If it’s just a bed you might infrequently want, then some members have fitted a rock-and-roll bed on rails that is probably the best versatility wise. It’ll sleep two - if you need more bed space, you can buy a cab bunk bed for the front (single occupancy), an awning/tent that you can attach to (a small discreet rail fitted to) the side or a pop-top roof which will provide a bed similar in size to a small double (but cost significantly more).

With the above, you can add both internal or external cooking options that can be fixed or removable (such as slide-out cookers or external gas connections).

No worries - the search function is ever evolving, hence the pointers.

If it’s just a bed you might infrequently want, then some members have fitted a rock-and-roll bed on rails that is probably the best versatility wise. It’ll sleep two - if you need more bed space, you can buy a cab bunk bed for the front (single occupancy), an awning/tent that you can attach to (a small discreet rail fitted to) the side or a pop-top roof which will provide a bed similar in size to a small double (but cost significantly more)
It's more the space I want, don't really was it as a camper, it's more the space we want… something like this photo (more than happy with the extra row of seats and use it like this - or remove it when needed).
If the truth be told, I don't really know what I want. I'm kind of open minded. If it looks and feels right, Van is right and the price is right them I guess anything could potentially be suitable (just not white, red or brown)

IMG_3953.jpeg

It's more the space I want, don't really was it as a camper, it's more the space we want… something like this photo (more than happy with the extra row of seats and use it like this - or remove it when needed).
If the truth be told, I don't really know what I want. I'm kind of open minded. If it looks and feels right, Van is right and the price is right them I guess anything could potentially be suitable (just not white, red or brown)

View attachment 213096
Hi, thank you.

Ultimately I'm after a DSG SWB Kombi, (sporty kombi in theory) 140 as a min. 3 seats behind the driver, and then a open space so use as a van…..soundproofed and lined.
I had a budget for that up to and around the 30k depending on the milage/spec.

However, I've seen a few camper conversions, I'm not overly sure I'll get the use out of a camper to warrant the extra cost, but I'd not rule it out if the van was the wow factor to us.
Hi Keri,how are you getting on looking for a van,just put my van up this week!2016 dsg,4motion,60k on clock,lots of extras to go with van!!

IMG_0354.jpeg

How much are you asking ?

Looking for £27k Ono or sensible offers!!

*** van sale reduced and for last time ***£25500***

Hi all, preferably need gone afore the white stuff arrives wife’s no keen in driving it in winter even though it is 4motion!!IMG_0347.jpegIMG_0354.jpegIMG_0351.jpegIMG_0346.jpeg

View attachment 213000

View attachment 213001

View attachment 213002

View attachment 213003

View attachment 213004

View attachment 213005

View attachment 213006
Have you found a van yet? I am about put mine up for sale, it has everything on your wish list, only problem is its red, are you willing to consider that colour yet? Let me know and i can send you all the details. Thanks

Back