Sold 2016 T32 180PS SWB DSG 4Mo Kombi Day-Van. £25,500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandy

VIP Member
Hi guys for a 2nd time!! never realised I had to pay a membership, so here we go again

I thought I would test the water here before trying auto trader gumtree etc,

I’m putting my 2016,vw transporter t32 up for sale,swb indium grey,diesel 2.0 bi tdi 180 highline combi 4motion dsg,60500 miles only,180bhp,tailgate model.captains seat driver and passenger,non swivel+2 seat passenger front to go with van,double bed,carpet lined,new rain sport tyres fitted to 20”riviera alloys+18 sportline alloys to go with van which are in immaculate condition,roof rails,lowered,upgraded headlamps with Audi style indicators,westfalia detachable towbar,reversing camera,curtains+some camping accessories to go with van,mot’d till april24,van is immaculate inside and out.

IMG_0349.jpeg
IMG_0354.jpeg
IMG_0351.jpeg
IMG_0347.jpeg
IMG_0346.jpeg
IMG_0354.jpeg
IMG_0350.jpeg
IMG_0345.jpeg

£27k ono

Hi is this still available ? What’s the service like belts / pump / Dsg service ? and finally we’re are you located ? Many thanks
Tony

Still available at the moment got someone coming for a look Monday,full service history,timing belt done @33k,dsg has been done as well get dates for you on Sunday,I’m located up in Dufftown,moray,scotland

***van sale price reduced****understand it’s not the ideal time to sell so willing to listen to offers around £26k or sensible offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back