How much to get a pop top installed ?

BruvDunk

VIP Member
Morning all.
What sort of price am I to expect to have a storm pop top fitted or similar to a SWB T6?

Going to go for a side awning also but just wondering if I will need to sell a kidney !!

Morning all.
What sort of price am I to expect to have a storm pop top fitted or similar to a SWB T6?

Going to go for a side awning also but just wondering if I will need to sell a kidney !!

Depends on how much you value your kidney?

From Storms website:

1658230942241.png

Morning all.

Well, you came on here asking about the price of a Storm pop top. Surely it would have been better in all ways to ask Storm themselves?
Being a newbie I just assumed different companies charge different amounts to install a certain brand of pop tops. So I assumed it was a valid question. So when a certain company says it will cost you so and so I would know if I was being over charged?

Check out camper buddy ltd ..
find them on face book currently fitting westdubs40 for £2750. He fitted mine to a high standard..

Back