@kirkm5238 came over this evening. For his Discover Media to be fitted a GPS aerial install and the unit to be unlocked. Unfortunately his van hasn't got the right USB port so a little work left to do but nothing major.

20220110_184032.jpg

We are looking at having a couple of potential demo vehicles. So if you have a T6 or T6.1 and are planning on having the vehicle carpeted and insulated, an audio install or some other conversions such as a full comfort dash package get in touch and lets have a chat. There are some basic terms that are non negotiable. if you're interested please contact us.

Cheers
Chris & Tracy

From 17th Jan 2022 until 28th Feb 2022 10% off all audio mail order and audio installs (that are quoted, booked and a deposit taken).

This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers running at the moment.

So @Texxaco stopped buy yesterday for a security upgrade! MetaTrak S5 VTS Deadlock tracker & immobiliser with OEM Alarm Monitoring. No one's taking this gorgeous van anywhere unless Pete says so!

IMG_20220123_135549_427.jpg

IMG_20220123_135549_471.jpg

I have to say Chris @Dav-Tec certainly knows his stuff, no question I asked threw him. Looks like I am now upgrading my MFSW with Chris plus maybe, maybe, look to retrofit ACC.

I will do a full write up but I complement Chris on his professionalism and unbelievable attention to detail. A true perfectionist, the install was OEM and some.

Looking forward to my next project with Chris.

I have to say Chris @Dav-Tec certainly knows his stuff, no question I asked threw him. Looks like I am now upgrading my MFSW with Chris plus maybe, maybe, look to retrofit ACC.

I will do a full write up but I complement Chris on his professionalism and unbelievable attention to detail. A true perfectionist, the install was OEM and some.

Looking forward to my next project with Chris.
So good to see the really positive comments for @Dav-Tec from fellow forum members. :thumbsup:

I'm really happy with all the feedback from everyone. Glad to see we're on the right track with customer service.

It's doable it's finding away that's cost effective at the minute have you got an auto scan of your vehicle I need to know which abs module you have and do you have the radar sensor at the front

If ACC is doable, you'll be getting a call from me.
As far as the conversations with Chris @Dav-Tec have gone so far, it’s a yes but not going to be cheap.

The chat about ACC came about whilst looking for a non ACC MFSW, and away we went :D:rolleyes:

We've done mobile in the past but most jobs it's not viable. T6 is on my list but they're so expensive at the minute I have to prioritize pumping money into getting the business where I want it.

As far as the conversations with Chris @Dav-Tec have gone so far, it’s a yes but not going to be cheap.

The chat about ACC came about whilst looking for a non ACC MFSW, and away we went :D:rolleyes:
According to the internet, none of the other retro fit companies are offering it due to their insurance and h&s stuff.

According to the internet, none of the other retro fit companies are offering it due to their insurance and h&s stuff.
Don’t forget though, what you did yesterday wouldn’t have been possible in wet or windy weather.

Back