Dashboard centre storage hole

Hi Paul Holmes, the painted trim does look very nice. Do you have to prep the plastics with anything special and is it easy enough to remove the vents prior to spraying.

Light rub with a scotchpad highbuild plastic primer 2000 grade wet flat 2k black paint then lacquer then flat then more coats of lacquer hard to get a good finish on instrument binnacle my painter does an exchange set if needed

Last edited:
I’m sure there’s a thread on here somewhere but don’t build your hopes up on doing it - someone will make a lot of money If they did do it I’m sure

Good afternoon.
I have managed to win one of these.
Just wondering if anyone of you folks have fitted one ?

Manky thanks.

Simon

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Does the original comfort dash top cubbyhole fit the standard dash? Anyone fitted one?

@Wills the two dash's seem to be similar but i dont think that the original comfort dash cubby with lid would fit - or at least not plug and play. I am trying to get my dash scanned as i can then import to cad and play with an idea i have.
If i get the scan done im pretty sure i can get sth interesting made up which doenst require cutting. but i need the scan.. anyone able to help?

Back