Complete T6.1 Interior retrim from headliner to dash to doorcards.

Steve@EDGEAutomotive

Trade Member
T6 Pro
Hey everyone,

It's been a while since my last post, but I'm thrilled to share this VW T6.1 Interior that I've entirely reupholstered. I'm incredibly proud of this project because it presented a unique challenge: preserving certain elements of the dashboard, including the upper pocket and the area below where the dash top meets components like the glove box and center console. Most attempts I've seen involved filling and smoothing these parts, so I believe this to be one of the first 'complete' dashboards that retains the factory look.

The following items have been upholstered:

• Headliner
  • Sun Visors
  • A and B Pillars
  • Dashboard top
  • Lower dash panels
  • Steering wheel
  • Gear knob and gaiter
  • Doorcards
VW-T6.1-Alcantara-interior-retrim-1.jpgVW-T6.1-Alcantara-interior-retrim-12.jpg

To acheive this level of finish I had to make many custom components for both the dashboard and the doorcards. The goal was to deliver a complete OEM look and feel and I believe I acheived it to the best of my abilities.

If you'd like to see more pictures and read a bit more about the Job check my article
here on my website

Any questions feel free to ask!

WOW! That's incredible... Do you think anyone offers this as a service? I imagine it is prohibitively expensive to get this quality, though!

Can’t believe I’ve only just seen this post. The cab looks incredible.

Steve, do you have a price list? I am interested in having my T6 “sun visors, A and B pillars, dashboard top, lower dash panels and doorcards” upholstered.

Back