Sold Lower comfort dash parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazbadge

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Lower comfort dash parts in Moonrock gery. All in great condition.

Swapped my lower dash for Black so have these avaliable.

Center dash console with lower bottle holder and drawer with cup holders and rubber inserts.

**You will need to buy the top panel that has another storage space and a few other bits to complete the console** (optional Matt or Gloss black) part numbers here -

Matt Black Top Panel - 7E6858189H VAL
Gloss Black Top Panel - 7E6858189E 041
Rubber Tray insert - 7E5858629A 9B9
USB Blank - 510035345

Glove box is pretty much the same as a standard one apart from its flock lined and has a place to add a light should you wish.
(You'll need to reuse the Hinge pins and your key lock from your existing glove box). Lighting not included.

You can have the steering column panel for free if you want it but they're identical to the standard dash.

I think I've covered everything but please do your research first. As mine was a comfort dash already I'm unsure if you'll need any additional fastenings or clips to add to add this to a standard dash.

I'm sure you'll be aware but I'll mention it any way, the lower center dash is NOT designed to be installed in vans with double front passenger bench seat.

Can post at your expense or you can collect from Sheffield.

£500

Message me if you're interested.

Cheers.

20230531_113932.jpg

20230531_113842.jpg

20230531_113822.jpg

20230531_114211.jpg

Last edited:
I don't mind an offer, probably should have mentioned. To be honest I've had it sat around in a box for months, didn't know what price to start from.

It can be fitted to a normal dash, theres threads documenting people that have done it
You need to trim a small piece of flooring that fouls the bottom of the centre piece but its nothing too major

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back