Turned up some spacers for the floor rails to fit in the troughs. Then fitted the ply packers, insulation, ply floor and finally bolted down the rails.

IMG_0251.JPG
IMG_0255.JPG IMG_0256.JPG IMG_0259.JPG

:thumbsup:Good work, no messing around

What’s this gizmo??
img_0457-jpg.24540

It's a dimmer switch for the lights. It's not connected yet but it should be touch sensitive.

It's looking good, those front seats are bright, are you doing the bed in the same colour?

The van is nearly finished now but this thread is well behind so I'll try and get it up to date.

After checking the hole alignment the ply came up and insulation then went down.

IMG_0261.JPG

once that was trimmed, floor back down followed by the Altro vinyl. Finally the new step and light went in.

IMG_0263.JPG

Shot from below of the spreader please

IMG_0328.JPG

Now the floor was in I finished the lining, including cutting new panels, bonding packers to the ceiling and covering everything in carpet.

IMG_9824.JPG

IMG_0541.JPG

I wasn't happy with the finish around the windows as I had to line it once the windows were in. I was also thinking of fitting curtains but was never really happy with that so to sort both issue I bit the bullet and bought Vanshades. The wallet took a bit of a hit but I did get the unfinished ones and carpeted them myself so saved a few quid anyway. No photos of this though.

The Evo motion furniture also arrived so I started sorting that. Again no photos. It is very good furniture and fits together very well. However, a word of warning the instructions are next to useless. I spent a lot of time looking at photos on their website to try and work out what went well.

The next job which I though would be fairly easy was to fit the internal water tank. I'd seen @Fish mod with the level sender so that was first. Then measure, measure, measure and drill the holes for the pipes!!

IMG_0639.JPG

Batton glued to support it

IMG_1212.JPG

IMG_1356.JPG

First attempt at the piping. Feed and fill from the top and feed and drain from the bottom

IMG_1355.JPG

IMG_1357.JPG

I found the pipe kept slipping off when the jubilees were clamped as the outlets kept crushing. These inserts from screwfix worked well

IMG_1354.JPG

New fitting

IMG_1287.JPG

The next job which I though would be fairly easy was to fit the internal water tank. I'd seen @Fish mod with the level sender so that was first. Then measure, measure, measure and drill the holes for the pipes!!

Batten glued to support it.

First attempt at the piping. Feed and fill from the top and feed and drain from the bottom

I found the pipe kept slipping off when the jubilees were clamped as the outlets kept crushing. These inserts from screwfix worked well

New fitting.

Are these tanks potable? I ask as I’m keen on an internal that doesn’t take up valuable cupboard space.
And where are you planning on fitting your filler point?

I'm not sure whether I'll use it as drinking water. That was the plan but I'll see if it leaves a taste in the water or not. It's out of sunlight so I don't see why not.

I've put the filler cap in the back of the units and I'm running the pipe down the back of the units.

Filler points cut

IMG_1239.JPG

I had to mod the units to fit under the Vanshades pods

IMG_1157.JPG

IMG_1425.JPG

Fittings and pipework in

IMG_1243.JPG

The other pipe is the shower point feed

IMG_1242.JPG

Back