Camper Mart.

I’ve had it 2 years in two weeks. She has only ever moved it on the drive. She kept saying I need to have a good. So throw her in the seat and get on with it. She did have me a little on tender hooks when she opened the throttle a bit too much.... and the comment ‘this thing shifts’ didn’t help.

Last edited:
I'm on the other side as it is her daily driver so I only get to play every so often to save the mileage as once converted we hope to have it for a long time, however she is happy for me to 'tweak' it when you all come up with some other mod. So far she has looked after it!!

Went to show yesterday first one bit disappointed but enjoyed looking at the vans on show and in car park learnt a bit not given up on shows will watch forum to find good ones :thumbsup:. I was disappointed did not meet
any forum members hope to in future .

Went to show yesterday first one bit disappointed but enjoyed looking at the vans on show and in car park learnt a bit not given up on shows will watch forum to find good ones :thumbsup:. I was disappointed did not meet
A few of us were there so sorry we didn't bump into you!

Bala, Camperjam, busfest are fantastic weekends.

As far as shows go, it was ok for me, but I only drove an hour from Leicester, so a pretty worthwhile trip just to have a laugh with my mates.
I didn't hang around sadly to see anyone because we were hungry for a proper meal. However, we picked totally the wrong place to have a Sunday lunch in Telford and it was appalling.
NEC next month, and that's always worth popping to if you haven't been. I kind of have to show my face as it's my industry and it's good to catch up with a few contacts.

Last edited:
I was looking forward to meet a few members there but I had no idea who was a member, maybe we should walk around with a forum mug, ha ha. (No comments on mugs thank you) A nice t-shirt maybe!!!

Will be buying a couple of newer ones this year.. and slightly bigger..to accomadate you larger louts. :thumbsup:

Back