Camper Mart.

I've just been reminded that its Camper Mart on the 2nd of February.

I've been the last couple of years and although it's only a small show, it's worth the trip if you're reasonably local.

All the information you need is here Camper Mart - Sunday 2nd February 2020, Telford International Centre

Anyone going fancy grabbing a coffee and putting the world to rights.

I'm hoping to make this but we are finishing a big project in Nottingham and that Sunday is the last day. So assuming my lads have done their job on time then I should be good to make it.
I'll let you know nearer the time.

It doesn't say the door prices, but I have a feeling they are the same. I'm tempted to buy the Show and Shine tickets just to be able to park with a lot more room around me than the tightly packed carpark.

It doesn't say the door prices, but I have a feeling they are the same. I'm tempted to buy the Show and Shine tickets just to be able to park with a lot more room around me than the tightly packed carpark.
My van will be dirty after the drive down though. Would look wrong in show and shine. :(

Hi all does anyone know.
If you buy the tickets online do you get in quicker or still have to join 1 queue ,any any advise on parking
Thanks Di

Hi all does anyone know.
If you buy the tickets online do you get in quicker or still have to join 1 queue ,any any advise on parking
Thanks Di
The parking was pretty manic last year but spaces are available. I bought a ticket at the door and walked straight in. No waiting.

You don’t have to park in the car park close to the venue. Telford centre has loads of other car parks, and it’s a relatively short walk to the venue.
Pete

Specifically, I would park in Brown Elm Car Park (near Asda) and walk past TJI Fridays and then the Ice Rink to the International Centre.

Pete

Specifically, I would park in Brown Elm Car Park (near Asda) and walk past TJI Fridays and then the Ice Rink to the International Centre.

Pete
Thanks Pete I’m on a shopping mission for my new van so will probably be better closer
Di

Back