Camper Mart.

How I spent my Sunday

Attended Camper Mart not a great show if your a T6 owner to be honest...but some nice vans inside and out

@DaveyB and @Fish ...good to meet up today.

@Tourershine vandalised my van

Got home, Mrs who had just finished a shift at the local hospital asked if I fancied an afternoon trip to the local pub...

Overall a good day :)

Also disappointed not much there. Had looked round by 10 then the guy doing the talk on conversions didn't turn up Mrs ended up dragging me shopping after that! Was good to see so many vans there tho!

If you wish to see the very best in Europe then go to the
Dusseldorf Motorhome Exhibition 13 - 15 halls as it makes Earls Court look like a midget exhibition and a waste of time.
They have busses that take you around each hall, plus moving walkways, plus escalators etc etc
The Camping Site has something like acres & acres with toilets,water,grey water,electric etc ,but all fully fully serviced by other people and all free.
You really really can’t believe what your see, but if you are into camping then this is the very very best, belive me. I haven’t seen anything better.

Enjoy, please.

Sorry to have missed you all but hey ho, thats life.
Sounds as though its not particularly that good.
If you fancy any shows, the ‘Dusseldorf Show ‘ wipes them all in to smitherimesl full stop.
The rest are Arse Wipes

Did anyone see Slidepod display, they had a new product to show??

@DaveyB and I saw the new design called 'Nest'(if I remember right?).
I think that its designed to be an inbetween from full slide out kitchen and a portable version with a removable burner and water system.
Nice concept but wasn't for me im afraid. And the cost was alittle to high for what you get.

Oh, shame. I don't under stand the sink/water system requirement ?
It takes up a lot of space for not a lot of gain?

@T6180 I want one of those signs!!! Like most today found the show a bit disappointing, although picked up some decent advice, but also left a grand lighter :(

Just glad that I am WM based and didn't have to far to travel to this one. Picked up a couple of small items but had a cheap day otherwise. Like others a bit disappointed, first time at this event so know for next time. Also went to try and meet up with other T6 owners at 1400hrs, no luck.

Couple of T6 owners parked next to me, had a look at a 17 plate Kobie with new lights, very nice. Nice couple from South Wales.

Booked for Camper Jam though

Good day for me, always god to get out in the van a see a few peeps. And for me the first time in the passenger seat... will now be hiding the keys lol....

View attachment 17080

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Brilliant! I didn't think to take a picture of my wife when she drove my T6. My mind was more on the kerbs and my wheels, plus my hands were a little sweaty.
A new thread is due.... Our significant other halves in the driving seat selfies.

Back