Camper Mart.

Haha. Stalker
If there's any damage on it, I know where to go.

It was VIP parking when I got here because that side was empty.

Last edited:
Got here at 0900 as gate opened, and walked round the show several times, seen everything I want to; what am I supposed to do between now and 14:00?
Had a jolly good chat with @Dean@VanDoc as well as double checking my height can make it in under the Hilo roof. Mind is now completely made up. Just got to find some money to go for it!

@DaveyB I'm the same.... been round everywhere twice and now sitting back in the van having a quick break ......might need a refreshment in a bit

Been, shopped, spotted @Tourershine s filthy van on the way out as been dragged away before I got too many ideas of how to bankrupt the family. We slummed it in the £1 multistorey bottom floor as the queues were ridiculous for the event parking. Happy times, off to fit the purchases now.

Back home now...
My whole reason for going was to visit Vision Upholstery.
Had a great chat with them and started the ordering process.....

Had a root round, had a look at a few things but decided I prefer looking at kit actually fitted to working vans in person or forum based and hearing the owners honest reviews, rather than sales pitches in a busy personal space invading environment.

Well, I arrived late due to Mrs Fish wanting a lye-in.
But was good to see a few members there..

Yeah, I loitered around the food court at 2 ish but couldn’t see anything that resembled a group of t6 owners :rofl:

First show enjoyed it for the info gathering. Hoped to meet some of you guys at 2pm but obviously hard to spot who was who without appearing to be some sort of weirdo stalker smiling at everybody with a £6.50 hotdog & a coffee.
Anyways no problem for the next planned outing went to the other hall and got me a VW T6 TATTOO. So at least you will recognise me next time. Happy motoring folks.

First show enjoyed it for the info gathering. Hoped to meet some of you guys at 2pm but obviously hard to spot who was who without appearing to be some sort of weirdo stalker smiling at everybody with a £6.50 hotdog & a coffee.
Anyways no problem for the next planned outing went to the other hall and got me a VW T6 TATTOO. So at least you will recognise me next time. Happy motoring folks.

Did you really get a T6 Tattoo?

Back