Dellmassive

T32 204 DSG LWB SLN PV MY18 & T30 SWB KMB MY67
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Master
Campermart 2023

SUNDAY 5TH FEBRUARY 2023, TELFORD

++++

Kick-start the New Year buying accessories for your pride and joy, or essentials for that long-awaited project in the garage! Seek advice and help from people in the know and meet up with friends to discuss what the year ahead holds for you, your bus and your VW event plans...

We have brought together some of the best VW convertors, retailers, traders and faces - all under one cosy roof and in a location that's smack bang in the middle of the country.

Held at the Telford International Centre, just minutes off the M54 Motorway, Camper Mart is ideally located to attract both traders and visitors, making it a great day out to kick-off the VW New Year. We look forward to welcoming you to this exciting event!

+++++

Sunday 5th February 2023​

TELFORD INTERNATIONAL CENTRE​

Doors open 9am - 4:00pm

Children go free with a paying adult

Buy Tickets and Save Here

It'll be my first time attending. I'm just in the process of spec'ing my leisure battery, split charge and EHU system and am looking at Victron equipment...should I be saving my pennies in the hope I might find a deal at the show?

I'm going. Just to give my wallet a scare. GF needs a spare key for her golf so she's driving too! :thumbsup:

Back