Camper Mart.

I don't suppose anyone was in the queue when we were in the morning, and saw the Arriva bus that wouldn't wait like every other motorist did.
He just drove the wrong way up the road, forcing oncoming cars to pretty much mount the kerb to get out of his way.

We were gobsmacked and had to actually look to make sure that part of the road wasn't 2 lanes, which it wasn't.
I actually got it saved on my Dash-cam.

I don't suppose anyone was in the queue when we were in the morning, and saw the Arriva bus that wouldn't wait like every other motorist did.
He just drove the wrong way up the road, forcing oncoming cars to pretty much mount the kerb to get out of his way.

We were gobsmacked and had to actually look to make sure that part of the road wasn't 2 lanes, which it wasn't.
I actually got it saved on my Dash-cam.

Post it on the Arriva Facebook page....;)

Drove 2.5 hours last year to attend this, shall not be doing it again. Massively disappointing. Did not think it worth the entry fee IMO.

Someone mentioned this show at work the other day. May well pop over and have a look. Also local for me so nice and handy.

I've bought tickets but if the weather is still like this I might give it a miss. But be good to put faces t names.

Went last year and it was better than I expected but like you say only a small show. Will probably pop over again as it's just down the road from me.

Back