Telford International Centre
Sunday, 5 February, 2023 - 12:00
Until: Sunday, 5 February, 2023 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Ditto. Wasn’t great. Also not the best venue. The food offerings were dire.
The seating was poorly thought out aswell. We couldn't sit in the main hall as the music was so loud. Went and sat on the steps near the entrance.

Was good for me as a lot of vans to look into ( I have an empty panel van ready to convert ) so good for ideas, layouts, colours Etc.

Parking and getting to it once at Telford was a nightmare, but we went in the shopping centre (£1 all day) car park and just walked across.

Good to chat the guys at viltron about the electrical side of things - probably the part of the conversion i am worried about messing up the most.

We were saying in the way home it wasn't worth the entry ticket price prob give it a swerve from here on. However, I've ordered a new steering wheel!
Also picked up a bottle of Yorkshire Mead! Yum

We were saying in the way home it wasn't worth the entry ticket price prob give it a swerve from here on. However, I've ordered a new steering wheel!
Yeah £12.50 was steep for what you got. not even a goodie bag.

But like i said it really helped us on the road to doing a conversion

@moomin-j and @Mick we missed you guys after our initial meets. Had to get the key programming lined up.
See you both at the next somewhere... Enjoy the skiing Mick.

Honestly its like 15mins from us but from pervious experience not worth the ticket price. Defo not worth travelling some distance to imo.

Last edited:
Have to agree a bit of a waste of a day .Nice to see all the vans queuing to get in some really nice ones about ,but the show itself was rubbish compared to previous years .what was really weird was me and the wife walked straight in without showing our tickets and stood in the main hall wondering why . So gave my unscanned tickets to another couple that were on their way in which probably made them just about value for money. :whistle:

First event for me and really enjoyed it! Good selection of traders, and plenty of vans to look at which is the best bit! Getting in was a bit of traffic but we went into the new car park next to the venue which was £2.50 all day. I didn't even bother looking at the food stalls, we walked into town and had a Wagamama.

I'm still undecided whether to go down the day van or full kitchen route but gave me plenty of ideas.

I'm on the doorstep but looked at the entry price and decided to give it a miss. I do understand the costs of staging these events so can't really blame it all on the organisers but at £12.50 (in advance) £15 on the day I believe it wasn't for me.

First event for me and really enjoyed it! Good selection of traders, and plenty of vans to look at which is the best bit! Getting in was a bit of traffic but we went into the new car park next to the venue which was £2.50 all day. I didn't even bother looking at the food stalls, we walked into town and had a Wagamama.

I'm still undecided whether to go down the day van or full kitchen route but gave me plenty of ideas.
If you have any question regarding converting the van my mates new business is based in Telford are always willing to help and advise for future plans. We were parked in the show and shine area yesterday. They are both ex VAG technicians so have great experience of Transporters. I'll stick a link below

@Supreme_conversions

Back