Great to meet you today, and glad the team looked after you well. Thanks for your review.

The TVS is a great upgrade and really does transform your gearbox - People don't quite believe how good it is until they've tried it.

We look forward to seeing you for REVO

I’ve saved the ££ for the tvs but until VW fix my battery issue I’m on hold until that is resolved.
Would be interested in an update in a few weeks, pls. Mpg etc.

I’ve saved the ££ for the tvs but until VW fix my battery issue I’m on hold until that is resolved.
Would be interested in an update in a few weeks, pls. Mpg etc.
Yeah i didn't time it very well in that respect as changing over to my winters now, so wont really be able to do a valid mpg comparison until spring!

Not expecting a much difference at all though, but will depend on what kind of driving you do. One thing i noticed is that it doesn't go into 7th until 60mph+ i think, so i guess if you spend a lot of time doing, say, 50mph, then you might see a dip unless you manually override into 7th. Conversely, because it's always in the right gear, you dont need to stomp it so much to pull away, so i'd guess a saving there. But i reckon it'll all net off really, and i'll still be around the same 30pmg

@Village thanks for taking the time to reply :)

i'm sold on the TVS (hoping i can find a way to "visit" BM's after covid lockdown for a visit) needs to be arranged in a way where i appear to appease the good lady.

I just got my van back today after Oli @BognorMotors and the team had a look at a couple of issues. I initially went to my local VW garage who wouldn't even entertain investigating to find out what was wrong. They just said the van was modified and they couldn't help me. I spoke to Oli and he kindly offered to take a look at the van and also book it in to his local VW dealers to see if they could help. Pleased to say his dealer identified the issue and the van is working as normal. If it wasn't for Oli, I'd probably still be battling with my local dealers.

I believe this experience is worth highlighting, as it's not often you deal with a business like BM, where customer service comes first! Amazing service and always willing to help/support their customers. I've lost faith in my local dealers, but have found that if I was to ever get any further work done to my van, I would drive the 2+hrs to Bognor to get Oli's guys to sort.

Thanks again Oli, see you in the summer for the Revo map! :thumbsup:

Even gave her a clean for me!

fe21.jpg

Couldn't be happy with the support offered by Oli at Bognor Motors.
I gave Oli a call for some advice after speaking via PM on the forum. Being local I popped down the next day after we agreed the direction I wanted to go in.

On arrival Oli was out front and looked after me. We discussed the install and my current mileage, 5 minutes later I has a set of VW OEM top mounts, drop links, rear stops and ST X Coilovers for my T6 in my boot.

Oli was kind enough to show me around some his vans as I was interested in some seat upholstery too.
Needless to say I was sold as his vendors seat work is AMAZING! (order placed)

Looking forward to popping back in next month when my build is complete to have a 4 wheel alignment done and no doubt pick up a few other bits including a new steering wheel I have my eye on now! :rolleyes:

Thanks again Oli and the Bognor Motors team. :notworthy:

Hi Guys

Lovely looking van, just deciding if I buy something similar or brand new .
What wheels and splinter do you have on it. Are they also the reason VW wouldn't honour the warranty?
I want to put something like those on anything I buy but don't want to wait until warranty ends.

cheers Paul

Hi @topjohnny

I bought my van new and then took it to Bognor Motors for them to do the mods and transform the van. Wheels are 20’’ black gloss Judd T311R and splitter from carbon world I think. @BognorMotors Oli will be able to provide you with the details.

The dealers were just passing the buck because it was obvious that it had been modified even though the issues were unrelated to anything that I’ve had modified. Easy way out for them. I put it down to them not being a very good dealership, I’ve had no issues with other garages that belong to the same parent company. Repairs have happened under warranty.

I’m lucky that my van was modified by Bognor Motors and they have helped me get the van sorted. It hasn’t put me off getting further mods, just make sure you get a reputable company to do the work.

Couldn't be happy with the support offered by Oli at Bognor Motors.
I gave Oli a call for some advice after speaking via PM on the forum. Being local I popped down the next day after we agreed the direction I wanted to go in.

On arrival Oli was out front and looked after me. We discussed the install and my current mileage, 5 minutes later I has a set of VW OEM top mounts, drop links, rear stops and ST X Coilovers for my T6 in my boot.

Oli was kind enough to show me around some his vans as I was interested in some seat upholstery too.
Needless to say I was sold as his vendors seat work is AMAZING! (order placed)

Looking forward to popping back in next month when my build is complete to have a 4 wheel alignment done and no doubt pick up a few other bits including a new steering wheel I have my eye on now! :rolleyes:

Thanks again Oli and the Bognor Motors team. :notworthy:

Thanks for the review Mike. See you soon

Good show guys ;), it really cracks me up who the main dealers shy away from a van that's had work done . I took my van to a main dealer and had the same attitude well its been modded yet the van parked next to me had a few hundred weight on board and was lower than mine and was stinking dirty tyres were shot and the guy told me it was knocking ??????

We get it all the time. But Breeze Portsmouth work well with us. Half the time we have already diagnosed faults before they go.

Bognor Motors - Inovit wheels and tires

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Bognor Motors , I called Oli and Simon they answered all my questions even obvious ones , booked me in every part of the process was perfect . These vans are expensive and I am chuffed that I have finally found business that can support me and my van . had a test drive and have now realised lowering the van will make it feel like a new van . can wait to spend some more with you guys soon. Thanks and keep doing what your doing .

Bognor Motors - Inovit wheels and tires

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Bognor Motors , I called Oli and Simon they answered all my questions even obvious ones , booked me in every part of the process was perfect . These vans are expensive and I am chuffed that I have finally found business that can support me and my van . had a test drive and have now realised lowering the van will make it feel like a new van . can wait to spend some more with you guys soon. Thanks and keep doing what your doing .

Thanks for the kind words - see you soon for your next upgrade

I bought my first ever van last month (T6 Caravelle Exec) and wanted to make some upgrades to it. Given my location and reading the positive reviews I decided to give Oli @BognorMotors a call.
Being a newbie to all of this I was apprehensive but straight away Oli put me at ease. He answered all my questions with courtesy and professionalism and in the end we came up with a spec that has blown me away. Suspension, wheels, brakes, Revo and TVS software to name but a few - my Exec has been transformed!
I highly recommend anyone to try @BognorMotors - good people that genuinely love what they do. And they do it exceptionally well!

Back