Bognor Motors don’t just build lovely looking vans (and I was having a darn good dribble over the Caravelle eye candy that they had outside the building), but also do services and MOT’s. Dropped the van off this morning, picked it up this evening, they had also washed it for me. Even stuck a load of T6 Forum goodies on the dash as well (the old mug is still going strong albeit I’d never realised just how much it had faded in the dishwasher :)). Cheers Oli @BognorMotors, please pass on my thanks to the guys and girls for me.

B5E3C9F8-388A-4D10-A995-8C62BE74A444.jpeg

8238BCC5-7522-454F-802B-7F7EE3DF5AA7.jpeg

Not that they need any more positive reviews, I still think its worth commenting on the great service I received at Bognor Motors recently. After a few calls and emails with Simon, the van was booked in and after a few days returned looking and driving like a different Caravelle. Courtesy van was arranged without any hassle for the duration of the work. Every question was answered straight away and I cannot fault the work carried out, will definitely be back for all my servicing from now on. From this
View attachment 129717

To this

View attachment 129719
Hi @MattT6 , do you remember what level of tint you got on top of the factory Caravelle tints? I’m looking to get mine much darker but can’t make up my mind

Bognor Motors don’t just build lovely looking vans (and I was having a darn good dribble over the Caravelle eye candy that they had outside the building), but also do services and MOT’s. Dropped the van off this morning, picked it up this evening, they had also washed it for me. Even stuck a load of T6 Forum goodies on the dash as well (the old mug is still going strong albeit I’d never realised just how much it had faded in the dishwasher :)). Cheers Oli @BognorMotors, please pass on my thanks to the guys and girls for me.

View attachment 171576

View attachment 171577
its a shame they are over 300 miles from me, great to have them on your doorstep you know your transporter is in good hands and not 'just a van'

Hi @MattT6 , do you remember what level of tint you got on top of the factory Caravelle tints? I’m looking to get mine much darker but can’t make up my mind
@Rousie09 I think it was 1 shade less than full limo tint. Simon helped advise on the shade, he may be able to look up on my invoice/work report which shade it was. The tint is more than dark enough, we often have expensive bikes in the back and you now cannot see in the back.

Got to say a massive thanks to the man Oli @BognorMotors n his business partner Justin for getting me into a new van in just on a week
From date of order
Service n quality second to none
Out with the green 150 manual and in with the black 204 dsg

Drive back from Bognor to deepest Lincolnshire was an absolute pleasure

Many thanks mate
Stealth is the way forward

9E4C2654-05E4-4CCE-B562-FFECC2A5E71F.jpeg

AEF43906-7D9C-4864-A064-3D39E5168362.jpeg

B8DFDB03-B4A0-49AA-86CB-4B6EEF7D73B8.jpeg

322C847B-5D11-4041-8E56-25C2AEEB9490.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you’re pleased with. Thanks for the business

Suspension is a game changer over the springs on your old van isn’t it.

Glad you’re pleased with. Thanks for the business

Suspension is a game changer over the springs on your old van isn’t it.

Took our lass for a run tonight , a proper run through the foothills of the Lincolnshire woods , she dint lose any teeth or pop any disks like she normally does in the other one lol, and to be fair , I wasn’t exactly light of foot either ( nor on the way back up from yours )
( reckon I may have collected 3 at fkin Northampton lol )

A very enjoyable trip home from the 'promised land' yesterday in my 'new' van, big thanks to Simon and Kurt at @BognorMotors. Very very pleased with the result...all they have done makes a massive difference imho.

Fitted new General Grabber tyres to my Black Rhino Arsenal wheels, including a full size spare fitted under with a modified spare wheel carrier. Very pleased with the lack of additional road noise!
Wheel spacers front (15mm) and rear (20mm)
New H&R anti roll bars
New ST X coilovers
Hunter alignment
Black Trapezoid side bars
Front engine skid pan
Grille lazer lights (WOW)
TVS drivability DSG Remap....such a difference
Sound system upgrade with cab deadening...again WOW!
Fitted front and rear black badges and wheel arches.

It honestly felt like they had made a mistake and given me someone else's van...but no I've checked the vin number and its mine!! :think smile bounce:

Very happy indeed.

PS. Wasn't all done in a day!

IMG_9341.jpeg

IMG_9433.jpeg

IMG_9434.jpeg

A very enjoyable trip home from the 'promised land' yesterday in my 'new' van, big thanks to Simon and Kurt at @BognorMotors. Very very pleased with the result...all they have done makes a massive difference imho.

Fitted new General Grabber tyres to my Black Rhino Arsenal wheels, including a full size spare fitted under with a modified spare wheel carrier. Very pleased with the lack of additional road noise!
Wheel spacers front (15mm) and rear (20mm)
New H&R anti roll bars
New ST X coilovers
Hunter alignment
Black Trapezoid side bars
Front engine skid pan
Grille lazer lights (WOW)
TVS drivability DSG Remap....such a difference
Sound system upgrade with cab deadening...again WOW!
Fitted front and rear black badges and wheel arches.

It honestly felt like they had made a mistake and given me someone else's van...but no I've checked the vin number and its mine!! :think smile bounce:

Very happy indeed.

PS. Wasn't all done in a day!

View attachment 180275

View attachment 180276

View attachment 180277
Thanks for the + feedback. She’s a beauty of a van - enjoy :)

Back