OXCAMPERS & Bognor Motors

scoob28

VIP Member
Now that, nine months on, the van is completely converted and exactly how I wanted it to be, it’s time to appreciate the two companies that made it possible.

First up is OXCAMPERS; www.oxcampers.co.uk who did the camper conversion including:
Internal linings and insulation
SCA pop top
RIB bed, storage, seating and appliances
12 & 24v electrics and gas
Diesel heater, tow bar and solar

I could have got the conversion done cheaper elsewhere and spoke to many others beforehand, but following the first discussion with Mark at the beginning of the journey, I had decided that his company would do the work.
I’m lucky that I live only 40 minutes from his premises though it probably wouldn’t have mattered if it was hours away.

Plenty of choices for various elements were offered and the ‘good and bad’ of most was explained by Mark with no pressure to agree to anything.
Communication before and during the refit was continual and the workmanship is second to none. He puts a lot of thought into creating a space that is both purposeful and pleasing on the eye and includes subtle extras which is a nice touch.

I have been away for two camping trips since the works were completed and there has been not one single issue with anything. Not a screw loose anywhere or bulb out etc - which considering the amount of work carried out, is almost unheard of these days.

I would definitely recommend you approach OXCAMPERS if you are considering getting a van converted.

Secondly is Bognor Motors Vehicle Solutions; www.bmvs.co.uk @BognorMotors who have just completed the technical stuff including:

STX coilovers
Hunter alignment
Supermetal Cells
Goodyear F1 tyres
TVS Driveability map
H&R ARB

Awesome service from Oli and his team at BMVS and when he said that the recommendations he suggested would transform the van, he was correct. It is like a different vehicle altogether, pulls like a train on rails with ultra smooth gear changes, no more rolling around in the corners and how sweet does it look now!

All of this was done in a day and COVID safely arranged with handovers etc. I had courtesy vehicle provided and again, communication and service was exceptional. It will be worth the ride down to have the van servicing carried out by them in the future.

Some pics (not all mine):

752F23AB-9E04-4963-A275-60C4AE996F38.jpeg

38824939-3427-4EED-9DF4-9532F84E4616.jpeg

9DC35C45-FF4F-43BC-BDDE-9526B1D81146.jpeg

2F30F027-EAB2-4AFF-A2C0-25D9AF1D8E7A.jpeg

4910A153-9F5C-4899-B7D4-921AB2F5FF88.jpeg

B0F5D0F3-71A4-4578-A6F2-392722B574FF.jpeg

78959A7A-4249-4741-B79C-D9EF537DCD37.jpeg

Now that, nine months on, the van is completely converted and exactly how I wanted it to be, it’s time to appreciate the two companies that made it possible.

First up is OXCAMPERS; www.oxcampers.co.uk who did the camper conversion including:
SCA pop top

I could have got the conversion done cheaper elsewhere and spoke to many others beforehand, but following the first discussion with Mark at the beginning of the journey, I had decided that his company would do the work.
I’m lucky that I live only 40 minutes from his premises though it probably wouldn’t have mattered if it was hours away.

Plenty of choices for various elements were offered and the ‘good and bad’ of most was explained by Mark with no pressure to agree to anything.
Communication before and during the refit was continual and the workmanship is second to none. He puts a lot of thought into creating a space that is both purposeful and pleasing on the eye and includes subtle extras which is a nice touch.

I have been away for two camping trips since the works were completed and there has been not one single issue with anything. Not a screw loose anywhere or bulb out etc - which considering the amount of work carried out, is almost unheard of these days.

I would definitely recommend you approach OXCAMPERS if you are considering getting a van converted.

Secondly is Bognor Motors Vehicle Solutions; www.bmvs.co.uk @BognorMotors who have just completed the technical stuff including:

STX coilovers
Hunter alignment
Supermetal Cells
Goodyear F1 tyres
TVS Driveability map
H&R ARB

Awesome service from Oli and his team at BMVS and when he said that the recommendations he suggested would transform the van, he was correct. It is like a different vehicle altogether, pulls like a train on rails with ultra smooth gear changes, no more rolling around in the corners and how sweet does it look now!

All of this was done in a day and COVID safely arranged with handovers etc. I had courtesy vehicle provided and again, communication and service was exceptional. It will be worth the ride down to have the van servicing carried out by them in the future.

View attachment 95624

View attachment 95625

View attachment 95626

View attachment 95627

View attachment 95628

View attachment 95629

View attachment 95630
Great to hear. It would be really good if more people left reviews like this.

SCA pop top

STX coilovers
Hunter alignment
Supermetal Cells
Goodyear F1 tyres
TVS Driveability map
H&R ARB

View attachment 95624

View attachment 95625

View attachment 95626

View attachment 95627

View attachment 95628

View attachment 95629

View attachment 95630
Looking good!

Back