Getting the Cali to handle like a car

'Sadly VW have always been too proud to install Ford Transit suspension which works straight from the factory.'

Yes, you just can't go wrong with a live rear axle and cart springs :whistle:
[/QUO
'Sadly VW have always been too proud to install Ford Transit suspension which works straight from the factory.'

Yes, you just can't go wrong with a live rear axle and cart springs :whistle:
Cart springs or not a standard Transit won't cause an involuntary bowel movement when hurtling into a corner, same goes for a Vivaro, neither is as pretty as the Transporter but both will go around corners with a lot less drama as a standard van.

I recently had H&R ARBs fitted by @CRS Performance and it massively improved the handling. I already had the suspension done and whilst that was ok didn't make anywhere near as much difference to getting a car feel as the ARBs.. Next up is wheels and tyres, anything else i can do to improve the handling??

I recently had H&R ARBs fitted by @CRS Performance and it massively improved the handling. I already had the suspension done and whilst that was ok didn't make anywhere near as much difference to getting a car feel as the ARBs.. Next up is wheels and tyres, anything else i can do to improve the handling??
Turn the wheel in the direction you wish to go...?!!!

Sounds a bit too much like hard work to me :p....seriously though, is it possible to do anything to tighten it up a bit?
Feel free to give me a call , Ill explain how this all works and how to get the feel you want . Many of our clients comment that their vans feel like a GTI or Golf R after we complete the work .

Feel free to give me a call , Ill explain how this all works and how to get the feel you want . Many of our clients comment that their vans feel like a GTI or Golf R after we complete the work .
Lol. I would be pretty disappointed if my Golf R felt like a van, regardless how much had been spent on it!

Cant believe how many van owners have Golf R s as well . I prefer the challenge of a GTI , but have a 8 R on its way . ha ha , Fancy a bit of drifting to work to wake me up.

are you on commission?!!

ps. don't forget the bag ;)
:laugh:
Ha ha ha - I’m happy to shout out the work of fellow forum members, especially those whose work is well regarded.

Now, about these bags.....! You can chalk me down for one when I order my pit.....even at prototyping stage as I am confident your work will also be well regarded! :think smile bounce:

GTI all the way for me, although I've owned and loved Golf R's as well. I love the challenge and balance of 2wd. I have my 450ps RS3 for 4wd security ;-)

Our 400PS GTI TCR is now track ready, with the first trackway booked in April :cool:

View attachment 107615
A stripe down the side could give you an extra 10bhp?!!

lovely looking car

Back