Anyone running banded 18s on Solows ? I’m looking at options
@RyanGerry is, I think

EDIT: yes -

Welcome to the forum

Im on solows with 18" banded steels. 5mm drop on the front and full height on the rears. I didnt want b14s wound all the way down cos i thought they maybe too harsh a ride so went the solow route and with my 255/45/18 tyres its really a comfy ride. The front looks lower than it is in this pic.IMG_20200419_141725.jpg

Hi mate, I'm currently toying between B14 and So-Low with Amarok 18" steels... just wondering what setting your so-lows are on and if they're full height or wound down a bit? Cheers
So mine are on full height, only because I have a front splitter and have a lot of high speed bumps where I work.

Hi mate, I'm currently toying between B14 and So-Low with Amarok 18" steels... just wondering what setting your so-lows are on and if they're full height or wound down a bit? Cheers
I’m running SoLow Not on a 18 steel though. SoLow on highest setting is a really nice ride. But I’ve currently got it on its lowest setting front and back and it still isn’t that bad!
I’m running a 255/45/18 103

Who makes that lower spoiler on your sportline Splitter? Mine proper hanging now with chunks missing. Your one looks really nice.
It was from Vanstyle, it’s got a huge crack it in and been re-sprayed about three times because wife seems to have a problem with speed bumps and doesn’t understand the logic about going slowly over them

Is everyone one running 9 on the back, would you get away with 9.5 for that dirty dish look

Back