I have Amarok 19" wheels on mine, the fitment of the wheel is the same on both the T6 & Amarok. So the wheel is good to fit.

The tyres however are too big (255/55/19), you will have to change them, most people, me included, go for 245/45/19 on the 8" wide Amarok wheel.
So you would have to factor in the cost of changing the tyres. :thumbsup:

View attachment 30650
I have seen a set of 19”” ones close to me but I would have to replace the tyres to 245/45/19. Can you tell me what tyres you have and how much you payed for them. The alloys I have foun are the same as T6 dork but 19””

Thanks. Would I still need spacers or do they sit nice as standard
Not sure what wheels you are looking at, the best way is to put your current wheels and tyres on a wheel size website and compare them to your new proposed set up. It will show you any difference in the "poke" based on the different ET's and tyre width etc

I had spacers on my Devonports but none on my Amarok Cantara's.

Will They Fit - Online Wheel and Tyre Fitment Calculator

Managed to pick up some 19 inch Amarok wheels, being delivered on Thursday just need to get some tyres now. Van hasn't been lowered yet, what are best size tyres to go for ?

Managed to pick up some 19 inch Amarok wheels, being delivered on Thursday just need to get some tyres now. Van hasn't been lowered yet, what are best size tyres to go for ?
How much did you get the wheels for and which alloys are they.

Cantera's, paid £425.00 for them.
I passed on the ones I seen as he was indicating over 600 and they needed repaired and were 6 years old. Then I would have had the new tyre cost on top of that so just getting to expensive. Look forward to seeing yours on

Looks good. I have 50mm H&R and it sits to low on the back. I have a rib seat in and was told they are heavy so am going to go B14s. Do you have spacers on them?. Thanks
No spacers it’s a T32 so a bit high at the back .

What brand of tyres has everybody gone with. started looking, don't necessarily want the cheapest but would like to learn from others experience as which ones to go for.

I've gone for the Dunlop SP Sport MAXX GT 245/45/19 ZR 102Y XL. They're a quality tyre and very stable. However, I've not tried other tyres as yet so I have no experience to compare.

I've gone for the Dunlop SP Sport MAXX GT 245/45/19 ZR 102Y XL. They're a quality tyre and very stable. However, I've not tried other tyres as yet so I have no experience to compare.[/QUOT
what sort of cost are they a set

Back