ACC & City Braking - How Its Done -

Having read the previous pages my head now hurts :confused: And i'm just confusing myself more and more now. Probably confusing myself even more as module 13 shows as ACC Bosch PQx, when i dont have ACC, although from page 2 it looks like that might just be the radar sensor.
I've got a 2018 DSG with front assist, it has the P/M abs unit. I dont yet have the steering wheel buttons, but can get these from the Bay of E.
What else do i need to get or do in order to get ACC activated? Do i need an instrument cluster from a crashed T6? or not as the case may be? do i need to visit a dealer to get CP/Swap/Fec codes?? I think my brain has just given up for today :cry::cry:
No you need just stering weel bootons and Swap codes unlock them long coding

The way I understand it you can't. VW know you don't have ACC so will want to charge you for the upgrade even if you use Odis to do it yourself. My van goes into a dealer next week for some work so I will try asking them about it. I don't have much faith in their skills so doubt I will get much out of them.
I am hoping some boffin can devise a cheap way around this that VW can't block with a firmware upgrade - my van is leased so gets serviced by VW meaning they can do a "health check" and remove my improvements at will.

Buttons are on their way and should be here next week. That swap code looks like it is going to be a problem though.

Thank goodness for that. I'll wait for that to arrive before I start worrying about swap codes

I just ordered from eBay, then they sent the wrong ones so I had to return them. Not reordered yet though as it's still looking like swap codes will be a problem

Hi all .

Working on CP remove from 7N0 radar and FEC codes enable - right now seems all can be do offline w/o odis and compatibile cluster /vin
Just want to confirm few info about ABS coding.

Byte 17 ACC/City brake :
00 = No ACC
F5, F7 = T6 ACC
F1, F7 = Caddy ACC

10003100 MRR-Paket 1: ACClow (Basis-ACC) + FrontAssist inkl. CityANB
10003200 MRR-Paket 2: ACClow (ACC FTS) + FrontAssist inkl. CityANB
10003400 MRR-Paket 4: FrontAssist inkl. CityANB (ohne ACC)
10003600 MRR-Paket 6: ACChigh (Basis-ACC) + FrontAssist inkl. CityANB
10003700 MRR-Paket 7: ACChigh (ACC FTS) + FrontAssist inkl. CityANB

that function can be enable in ACC
anyone have more info about ABS codings for proper ACC - or just do that F5, F7 = T6 ACC?
I can confirm that :
10003700 MRR-Paket 7: ACChigh (ACC FTS) + FrontAssist inkl. CityANB - rquire DSG 100% on the board

what is a different between High ACC and Low ACC?
only max speed 160/210kmh ?

thx

right now seems all can be do offline w/o odis and compatibile cluster /vin
Interesting, the offline Way, how it works in MQB MRREVO14F ACC is not working with the 7N, at least not with x032 update to 0211, tried that when i started this.
After update the FEC was deleted ...

The ACC Coding i disclosed here: Want ESP/TC Button in my 2017 Caddy, abs mk100 coding?
Byte 17 Config ACC
00 No ACC no City Break
F1 Front Assist inkl. City ANB ohne ACC
F5 Front Assist inkl. City ANB für ACC low/high with SG
F7 Front Assist inkl. City ANB für ACC low/high with DSG

ACChigh = 210 km/h
ACClow = 160 km/h
The "FTS" Swaps require that you have DSG or Automatic Gear box, else ACC will complaine about wrong ECU Coding

Thx
Car is manual,
I heard whene you hold on clutch it will do follow to stop ? if not - , is also not bad

about radar , bought few from Caddy and Sharan , not even look hw/sw , just was looking the cheapest.
right now , CP is off , and codes enable
b.r.b with updates

Hi Guys,

Who could help me out with a 7N0 CP/FEC activation?
I would require this specific FEC code:
10003400 - No ACC + FrontAssist inkl. CityANB

Back