ACC & City Braking - How Its Done -

Hi Gays I have t6 panel van with city braking and dsg I want ad acc.
Already I got new buttons and abs
So I need Yours help, first I want tray on o my old abs pump tomorrow I will change them buttons and tray change coding on abs if I have any problem I will ask thanks sorry for my English

Hi Gays I have t6 panel van with city braking and dsg I want ad acc.
Already I got new buttons and abs
So I need Yours help, first I want tray on o my old abs pump tomorrow I will change them buttons and tray change coding on abs if I have any problem I will ask thanks sorry for my English
Do you want to change your ABS unit? Why?

Reactions: mmi
I have fitted SW: 7E0 907 379 P HW: 7E0 907 379 M
This may not Support my van
So I bay SW: 7E0 907 379 Q HW: 7E0 907 379 N

You can try VW dealer (ASO ;) ) but they will say most likely "no, sorry".

Reactions: mmi
Yes I read that, so replace buttons then go to vw or first go activate that code? Anybody know which Code need be activities

I have fitted SW: 7E0 907 379 P HW: 7E0 907 379 M
This may not Support my van
So I bay SW: 7E0 907 379 Q HW: 7E0 907 379 N

Regarding ABS, i would suggest that you wait with the change.
It looks like that the "P" one can do the job, too.
But no one did validate this till today.

You could try to code your ABS, the Byte before the last Byte from F1 (Frontassist) to F7 (Frontassist with ACC and DSG)
I expect that this will work.
And later on when you have solved Component Protection and Swap/FeC than you can Test if it works ...

Regarding CP Swap/FeC i can help you, but as already written some pages agoe
there is no easy way, as of today this always requires enabling the ACC Sensor Online @ a VW Dealer in a car that had ACC from factory.
After that the CP needs to be transfered from that car to yours ...

Seems silly that vw wont just offer up a retrofit when it is purportedly relatively easy to configure as long as you have access to changing the FEC and protectionism of components.

One day, this will be possible, I'm sure, something will leak, in an easy fashion that isnt laborious. May end up wrong though.

I'm happy to give cash to someone who can configure it as it's something I know would be useful for me, but, eh. I don't want it to be one of those things like the old climatronic dilemma in a mk4 golf (although, that's an inherently more labour intensive task ...)

Has been an interesting couple pages of reading, however :) - thanks for being inquisitive and determined enough to make a contribution - even if it's not wholly conclusive and a preferable outcome insofar.

Keep it up!! (?)

Is it possible to cover the radar like in other vw models or is there a reason for it being open? Great write up thank you.
You can cover it with something that is not interfeering with the Radar.
I think VW was just not so into the Design, since it is only a Comercial Vehicle.
Thats why they did not invest time in designing a cover ....
Up here the uncovered one works remarkably better than the covered ones. Thanks to the heater snow and icy conditions are not a problem as for the vehicles having sensor hidden behind cover/emblem.
T6_ACC_radar_in_snow.jpg
T6_ACC_icing.jpg

Does anyone have a Picture from T6.1 in Snow, i read that the new ACC Sensor there is going offline as soon as a bit snow is on the road.
So probably T6.1 Sensor is not heated ?

Back