A Good Snow Foam....

I thought snow foam is used to remove the tiny bits of grit ect before you hand wash. This will reduce the chances of the paint being damaged when washing and causing the swirls on the paint. The snow foam on its own doesn't clean the van so don't expect a sparkling clean van with just snow foam.
I've got a Starlight blue van around 15 months old and I've always snow foam before using the 2 bucket wash and I've not got any swirling on my paint.

I can do a snow foam wash, 3 stage cut and polish and hybrid ceramic wax seal for £150, seriously been thinking of starting a detailing business for a while now as I love cleaning vehicles
Will PM you

I can do a snow foam wash, 3 stage cut and polish and hybrid ceramic wax seal for £150, seriously been thinking of starting a detailing business for a while now as I love cleaning vehicles
Id have you do mine for that money quotes I’m getting

Very interesting video recently posted on the Forensic Detailing channel about snow foam, very informative for the doubters.

Watched the Forensic Detailer prove the new Bilt Hamber Touchelss Snowfoam does remove nearly all the dirt before washing even the film on the sides more than other makes of foam

Touch-Less also contains corrosion inhibitors, is pH ~12, and contains no phosphates, solvents, NTA, or caustic soda.

is sugar based

but pH 12 is high high alkaline give it a good rinse off plane water is pH 7

8 = 10 x . 9 = 100 x. 10 = 1000 x. 11 = 10 000 x. 12 - 100, 000 x stronger than water its used to 4% solution

diluted mixed with water which lowers the usable PH on the paint

don't get neat solution on your skin its up along side neat bleach in raw strength skin is 5.5 pH

and cloths and carpets that are alkaline dyed is put in @ 9 pH is why strong bleach will remove it

Science lesson over lol

Last edited:
I’m a big bilt hamber fan so bought my self a 5 litres of the touch less snow foam as I find bilt hamber is cheaper in bulk! But I’m not convinced by this stuff I’ve done both rinse van first and put on to dry van but my wash mitt seems to be picking up more dirt since I’ve changed brands of snow foam! Also it’s not a thick foam the opposite in fact! My purchase was after watching this vid think he does some cracking reviews

Back